Say good bye to caps lock

1. Get a smaller keyboard so that it's easy to reach both keys with one hand
2. Use a keyboard program which is already preinstalled in Windows
3. voice-activated
:ty: for ideas.

1. How big are your hands?! :giggle:
2. Have you tried that? How was it? What about Mac?
3. If one has a clear voice.

I dislike that some people are use caps lock all the time. STOP SHOUT AT US! MY EYES HURT LIKE HELL!

:ty: for ideas.

1. How big are your hands?! :giggle:
at least there are 2 buttons on both sides :lol:

2. Have you tried that? How was it? What about Mac?
Yes. I think most of us have had used it at least once.

3. If one has a clear voice.
It should work fine but if the program cannot understand you, he can get an advanced speech recognition software like Dragon but you'll have to spend quite a bit of time for training for Dragon to specifically understand your distinctive speech.

forgot to add another solution -

4. a script/macro. he can simply create a script/macro that would perform a specific function such as pressing CTRL+ALT+E for CTRL+ALT+DEL since it can be very challenging and difficult to press CTRL+ALT+DEL with one hand.

5. I believe there's an accessibility program for one-handed person where he can click on programmed function with a mouse.

I'm sure there are plenty of organizations that have solutions for this kind of situation - BEST Ways for One Hand Typing, One Handed Typist, How To Type With One Hand and One Handed Keyboards for the One-Handed, About One Hand Typing, Keyboarding Assistive Technology, Typing with Five Fingers

you know what's funny? this guy even removed CAP LOCK button :giggle: - See Video Clip of One Hand Touch Typing

Back