Santa You Bastard!

Southern

Reaction score
Christmas eve was great. We exchanged gifts and so forth. Got home went to bed at a good hour because i had to get up early and cook for Christmas dinner. I always take as much off my mom as i can and since we cook exactly the same it's easy for me.
Woke up Christmas morning in pain. stomach in knots. Yeah i had a stomach virus. I promptly began having Diarea... then the vomitting started. I swear my stomach grew legs and arms and was trying to crawl out my throat! It was awful! My Christmas sucked!! Not just because of the being sick, no i missed Christmas Dinner which is something i love, and the most important thing. I missed being with all my Aunts Uncle cousins.... my family. So yeah thanks Santa you bastard i was pretty good all year and this is the gift i got! Well next year fat boy i am making some special brownies for you ya ass hole!
LOL

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas though! :ugh3:

what do you mean "special"? as in ex-lax melted down and used as the chocolate in brownies? hehe I'd like to see that! I heard that Santa got shot somewhere here in Alabama before he could get to you; the hunters were out at a deer preserve and thought they saw a whole bunch of bucks in a row and they missed 'em all but the big red one!

Lol!!! I know the feeling about the flu, because my parents both had it on Christmas eve, and it was passed along within the family, my nephews got it, my sister, my son and I. Good thing that my son and I got it after Christmas not during Christmas because I brought all that food for me to cook.

YOU POOR THING.... *snickering* I know it's not funny to have that, But BOY I'd be pissed too if I were you feeling like that on Christmas Day.

I am sorry..hope next year will be a better Christmas! :giggle:

Hey what happened to giving a lump of coal to naughty boys. Wow! A stomach virus you must have been really naughty.

*ahem*
Nothing what can I do w/your Christmas sucks this year... Hopefully will turn it out good next year for your special Christmas 2008.

(chuckles)

Cannot be blame human nature being caught sick!

Yea it happened to me on xmas day I got sick that day and couldnt do nothing just to sleep all day. That happened back in 2004 and my exh was there and he didnt care for me at all. What a jerk!! That was the first time I ever got sick on xmas.

yeah it happened to me one year being so sick with high fever and didnt want to get out of bed..I ended up in ER all day. i was only 5 but I still remember especially needles ahhhhhh i was wild and refused to let the nurse get near to me etc so they had to strap me down, LOL and they decide to put iv in me so thats why i stayed in er all day then finally came back home that afternoon. i didnt open my gifts till next day... only one day wont hurt.. ha... but i missed out the fun and eating with family. oh well!

dont feel bad... you still can spend time with your family and eat when you feel better.. ;)

Awww poor guy! That sounds awful. I hope things are much better next year. I hope you recover soon from that stomach virus. When Ive got I feel awful for a week mostly because it throws my blood sugar out of whack.

Back