Santa Claus HO HO HO ONLY ADULTS!!!!!!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
About Santa Claus HO HO HO HO HO

Would like heard your story about when you find out that Santa Claus isn't real?

Here My story..

My older bro and I were so believe in Santa Claus and of course we were so exacting!

I think I was 8 years old or less. At Christmas Eve, I was bubble bath and wear white PJ. My mom makes my hair rolled curls. Then Went to My bedroom and couldn't slept and think of Santa Claus will arrive on my home ' s roof! I am Decided sneak to my brother' s bedroom Then I was sitting on my brother' s bed by the window.. I was stared at white moon for long time and not want blink eyes to miss to see Santa Claus with reindeer's across the moon. Pretty long time stared at Moon! Then looked down and saw My dad drove car parked to my home at very late night. My mom went out and meet my daddy to help loading the gifts.. I was shock and confused. I went downstairs and asked my parent " what you do bring Gifts in?" I was figuring out then finally understood that Santa Claus isn't real

Next morning I talked with my parent that is Santa Claus isn't real? My Parent admits to me Yep its not real then I told my older brother ( 2 years older than me ) about it He don't believe me and My parent told him that Santa Claus isn't real then My brother crying and Said NO NO NO NO ..Santa Claus are real! :giggle:

Lol, that's funny...

That's Easter Day,

When I was around 6 years old, I played with my dog around outside until I jumped in the Van to hiding from my dog as she barked at me. I laughed and felt something behind of my foot, I looked at it and opened the bag and I was like that easter candies?!?! And I thought maybe my mom will give them to her school(she's working at the school for Janitor) and I got out of the Van. Easter was coming up, I woke up and got excited, ran down and saw my basket with full of stuffs that I wanted. I was like what? That candies I saw in the Van? Then looked up at my parents and wonder, figured out on myself then I went to my older sister, I asked her if easter bunny, Santa, etc are not real? She shocked and slient and I said I know.. And accepted the fact...

lol.. i found out there is no easter.. on easter morning.. my mom told us to wait in the bedroom.. we wondered why.. so i sneaked and looked and saw my daddy running and hide eggs.. then realized he is our easter bunny.. so after that i knew there is no easter.. i was 7.. but christmas.. i found out there is no santa claus when i was 9 yrs old.. my best friend told me there is no santa claus.. i bawled.. i ran to my mom and asked her if its true.. she said yes its true.. no santa claus. jeez.. haha..

I was kid, I thought all actor or actress were acting real that I saw tv or movies. I realized that they were not real. I knew that Santa Claus, toothfairy, and easter were not real when I was about 8 years old. I saw many santa claus somewhere and they dont look perfect at all.

I'm not sure how old I wasn when I found out santa doesnt even exist...proably when I was like 9 or 10 or so...so obviously the easter bunny doesnt exist either. so really, if santa do exist, then we should see some flying reindeers somewhere and that santa has been around for more than 100 years so santa should be...immortal? so c'mon...kids should know that we would NEVER see a live action santa clause with real live reindeers flying in the sky and having magic and going around the world in only 24 hrs before christmas?? c'mon it doesnt make any sense. So anyway once kids find out about santa, they would feel like they were living a lie...poor kids.

I'm not sure how old I wasn when I found out santa doesnt even exist...proably when I was like 9 or 10 or so...so obviously the easter bunny doesnt exist either. so really, if santa do exist, then we should see some flying reindeers somewhere and that santa has been around for more than 100 years so santa should be...immortal? so c'mon...kids should know that we would NEVER see a live action santa clause with real live reindeers flying in the sky and having magic and going around the world in only 24 hrs before christmas?? c'mon it doesnt make any sense. So anyway once kids find out about santa, they would feel like they were living a lie...poor kids.

As Today that My daughter did asked question

Why Fat Santa Claus can thur into my fireplace .. I was alike umm and said Yeah Santa Claus has magiic ! So I am lie mommy tsk tsk tsk :giggle: ! But enjoying watch her exciting !

hehe i have a story about SC (santa claus) ofc
when i was 8 year old go sleep on christmas eve and i woke up having nightmare and try to go to my parents bedroom it was empty and i walk downstairs and saw mom wrapping presents and i saw the family room full of presents and my dad watch tv and they saw me and SCREAMED and rush me up lol lol

and every years after that me and my brother used to sneak downstairs and check out the presents in the middle of night LOL i never told my younger brother about my experience learning there is no SC

Back