San francisco 49ers!!!

NorCal20

Reaction score
TODAY is TODAY!! BEAT THE NYG!

49ers have been doing every thing right this year. They're proof that good coaching does get result.

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:
TODAY is TODAY!! BEAT THE NYG!

I wish they would have. My late friend, restless_heart would have thought so too.

No. Both lost football game on the same day. For sure awkward family dinner moment.

Probably less awkward than if one had won and the other lost, though. At least this way, they can both cry on each other's shoulders, and say "Better luck next year."

Both games were good games, with the outcomes in doubt until the last seconds. That, to me, makes for good championship games.

Harbaughs are cheaters b/c their daddy help them coach their teams. It's like two head-coaches vs one head coach. Im so glad they got denied. :lol: Two great games,WOW!! Harbaughs are overrated.

EDIT: Ted Ginn out with injury really hurt the team b/c back-up punter fumbled in ot(overtime) and muffed punt led Giants to scorin td, if im correct. :lol:

You are correct. And Baltimore was cheated because a t/d pass was ruled an incompletion.....b.s.

Saints? Now I might have to put you on ignore.

Are you forgetting I was born and raised in Mobile, an less-than-an-hour drive from N.O.(the speed limit in those days was 75mph)? Bud Adams made me hate the Oilers and the Texans came around too late. The Cowboys are America's team but not mine (hint: Jerry Jones).

Back