Samuel Adam beer?

starrygaze

Reaction score
I watched commerical tv about Samuel Adam. They chose the best taste. I never taste that before. Any of you taste before?

I already taste all of Sam Adam beer and I would say Sam Adam lager and Sam Adam light are the best two tasting beer among Sam Adam beer. My brother like Okotofest.

On side note, I say Blue Moon and Sierra Nevada are two best tasting beer! :cool:

Sam Adams beer has different 18 flavor, I had drink regular and oktoberfest, not else, so I cant answer which one is best...

I am actually trying out the Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer right now. It isn't bad. I would like to try the light beer next time.:beer:

I already taste all of Sam Adam beer and I would say Sam Adam lager and Sam Adam light are the best two tasting beer among Sam Adam beer. My brother like Okotofest.

On side note, I say Blue Moon and Sierra Nevada are two best tasting beer! :cool:

In the morning liquor will open at 7 am I know where. I will grab the beer. Blue Moon I hope they have?

SmileyGin, well I have not drink beer since. I know I did eat foods with beers long time ago. I look good in health.

Nope, I don't care for it. But then, I'm baised because
1) I like cordials best
and 2)my friend brews his own beers & stuff in his basement, so I already know what the good stuff tastes like.

I think the closest commerical product to the stuff that he makes would be Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss and the Creamy Dark (from over in Wisconsin).

Back