Samsung Epix (i907)

Sounds really good phone. indeed

Yeah it is....I finally drained the battery with moderate usage. It took me around 13 hours to drain the battery, not bad. I wonder why so many deaf people on Alldeaf are so obessed with Blackberries, I just don't find it that appealing.

that cell phone looks nice but i had same cell phone not same one!

i have samsung cell phone blackjack white/pink with flower on back its so neat!

Last edited:
that cell phone looks nice but i had same cell phone not same one!

i have samsung cell phone blazckjack white/pink with flower on back its so neat!

Yeah my new phone is basically also called Blackjack III. The picture of that phone you showed me is Blackjack II. :)

Sara - that's a nice phone, yes?

Seq -- I might have a look at these blackjack's if they have in store ;)

here are the pictures taken with my phone, just for a few examples. It isn't great with macro shots, though. It is a 2 megapixel built in camera, not much compared to the digital cameras which average 8 to 10 megapixels currently.

PIC_0006.jpg
[/IMG]

PIC_0011.jpg
[/IMG]

Depends if I find them in the carrier stores, thoughs

Depends if I find them in the carrier stores, thoughs

Yeah pretty much. You could try finding a similar type of phone with similar specs for the Australian market on Samsung's site.

Yeah it is....I finally drained the battery with moderate usage. It took me around 13 hours to drain the battery, not bad. I wonder why so many deaf people on Alldeaf are so obessed with Blackberries, I just don't find it that appealing.

Deaf people greatly depend on emails so .........

Blackberries have the best instant push email system because they have their own email server that everyone use and they keep it at the top peak. So email are always instant and fast arrive to BB than other phones.

Windows Mobile Exchange push email or iPhone MyMobile Push email is not very realible in weak signal area or sometime not instant like BB. And you have to depend on other email server provider and they may be good or lousy email server providers.

I am using Windows Mobile and still sometime my email are to slow to arrive but most time it instant fast.

Blackberries have the best instant push email system because they have their own email server that everyone use and they keep it at the top peak. So email are always instant and fast arrive to BB than other phones.

Windows Mobile Exchange push email or iPhone MyMobile Push email is not very realible in weak signal area or sometime not instant like BB. And you have to depend on other email server provider and they may be good or lousy email server providers.

I am using Windows Mobile and still sometime my email are to slow to arrive but most time it instant fast.

I see, interesting. At least my $26.99 a month data plan with 5000 text a month is worth something. :)

I'm not really complaining because nothing is ever reliable, anyway. I just don't want to spend $50 a month for a phone bill so I'm happy paying $26.99 a month for TAP on my Samsung i907. :)

I'm curious....does anyone on Alldeaf have this phone also? I have one and I really like this phone! It's got Wifi, GPS, lots of memory, fast processor, large battery capacity, touchscreen, etc. Of course, it's not a perfect phone, but it's pretty good. Here's the pic of what it looks like. If you got some questions about the phone, ask away.

sgh-i907_right.jpg
this looks good device. Is this replaced the Blackjack series?? just wondering.. ;)

It replaced the Blackjack II, which it's basically a Blackjack III.

The funny thing is that some people saw my new phone and they thought it's a blackberry, LOL!

I'm not really complaining because nothing is ever reliable, anyway. I just don't want to spend $50 a month for a phone bill so I'm happy paying $26.99 a month for TAP on my Samsung i907. :)

Niiiice!

But with Sprint, I'm paying about $50/month since I got Samsung Ace last month. Tax and universal service funds cost me about $8 a month, which comes up to $58/month... :( It's unlimited data only.

lol, You and BB users, including me has different taste. :D

Samsung Epix is nice but this OS isn't meet my exception, however if with Android then it would more superior.

lol, You and BB users, including me has different taste. :D

Samsung Epix is nice but this OS isn't meet my exception, however if with Android then it would more superior.

What do you expect from OS?

Back