Gay Marriages

• YES im in support of same sex marriages

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • NO im not in support of same sex marriages

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I DONT CARE

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely. Simply put- a homosexual marrying will never affect me, my life, in any way. People through every religion marry, not just mine. It would be stupid of me to attempt to infringe on the rights of others because they do something that goes against what I hold true- even if they don't. Likewise, they should be able to adopt children. If I decided to have children one day, would there not be a chance they'd grow up picked on for having a blind parent? Is there not a chance that (because my cause is genetic) I could spread it to them and produced "flawed" offspring? Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to -have- children? No.

I voted yes...what people do in their private lives should be other people's business.

I voted YES..... i believe that gays or lesbians. have equal rights... Gays .. Lesbians ... Straight people are Human Being.. have same feelings. same Love... same Hate...etc etc

We got 3 units out of 18 in my condo building with those kinds of predispositions and they havent been a problem.

Richard

I voted YES!

I have seen many children of gay parents around here in Germany - no problem really because the children are being expose to accept what the people are. There´re commerical, TV series, etc are everywhere to positive same sex parents.

I postive my children about same sex couple who loves each other...

Its about positive to expose the children to understand where the people come from... It´s bad if the parent negative their children about gay issues...

Kalista,
I'm a lesbian mother of 2 girls. FYI: 1 of them is my partner's (of 17 years) biological daughter and the other one is adopted / African-American daughter and they both are happy children!
You need to be an open-minded person and it is 2007.. come on and broaden your mind.
Of course, I voted yes.. don't you think it's time for us to get married after being together for 17 years?!

Kalista,
I'm a lesbian mother of 2 girls. FYI: 1 of them is my partner's (of 17 years) biological daughter and the other one is adopted / African-American daughter and they both are happy children!
You need to be an open-minded person and it is 2007.. come on and broaden your mind.
Of course, I voted yes.. don't you think it's time for us to get married after being together for 17 years?!

:gpost:

my vote says NO!

im not trust on same sex marriages because more banner of their laws!

my family not include with same sex marriages im not joking but still marriages and never divorces im tell you need more kept married and more trust your husband than another homosexual woman and man who will have affair with you but i will kept away from same sex marriages.

my boyfriend and me always more trust and never get another with girls or guys so im trust with my boyfriend lots than nothing!

mostly married people always going see guys or girls for have affair they wont tell husband and also kids too you watch on Oprah show about same sex marriages about husband and wife who had affair of same sex marriages that wrong! but im not trust same sex-marriages.

personally, as the sister of a lesbian, a cousin of a gay man and the friend of a gay man, I'm all for gay marriage. I believe that everyone deserves the chance to have equal rights!

I have never judged anyone by their sexual orientation.. because I feel that everyone needs love and needs a spouse in their lives.. and I don't care what type of spouse, as long as you love them.

my vote says NO!

my family not include with same sex marriages im not joking but still marriages and never divorces im tell you need more kept married and more trust your husband than another homosexual woman and man who will have affair with you but i will kept away from same sex marriages.

my boyfriend and me always more trust and never get another with girls or guys so im trust with my boyfriend lots than nothing!

mostly married people always going see guys or girls for have affair they wont tell husband and also kids too you watch on Oprah show about same sex marriages about husband and wife who had affair of same sex marriages that wrong! but im not trust same sex-marriages.
I dont trust heterosexual marriage too!! They cheat others too!! Not just gay/lesbian!!

I dont trust heterosexual marriage too!! They cheat others too!! Not just gay/lesbian!!

but i dont like gay and lesbian marriages because more wrong people and never knew if kids knew about parents getting same woman and man who married and kids would getting mad for more reasons!

but i never trust gay and lesbian people who getting married by gov or sen to approve they would wrong!

if i have my own kids one days i dont let my kids get same marriages but must marriages right man not gay people or lesbian im not joking! trust me.

I voted "I dont care". Reason? I do not own anyone but myself, and I do not believe that I have the right to tell what others what to do with their life as long as it does not have anything to do with me.

my vote says NO!

Excuse me...

RedheadGrrl, You got it!!! I will make her to gulp!!!

In bible belt (southeast states), More than 50% of couples have been divorced, all of them are heterosexual because homosexual marriage isn't legal in southeast states. In fact, there's more heterosexual are divorced than homosexual does, same report in Canada, can be 98% are heterosexual. Now, I have DISAGREE with you about heterosexual to be together for long time, also you never know if happen when your families are divorce in anytime.

Now, Fuck to tradiotional marriage, between on men ands women are SOOO OLD!!! Time for getting new life and think about it... :ugh:

In fact, in Mass, more than 95% of heterosexual are divorced, MUCH WORSE than homosexual does. *shrugs*

Woot, me too!!!

Sara is just being ignorant, I hate that if anyone who bash or negative on homosexual. :pissed:

I bet that she will gulped, though.

but i dont like gay and lesbian marriages because more wrong people and never knew if kids knew about parents getting same woman and man who married and kids would getting mad for more reasons!

but i never trust gay and lesbian people who getting married by gov or sen to approve they would wrong!

if i have my own kids one days i dont let my kids get same marriages but must marriages right man not gay people or lesbian im not joking! trust me.

Watch your word...

If your kids are 18 years old or over then they have rights to make their own decide on same-sex marriage then you cannot force them to do it. If you are considered to abuse on them then you are go bye-bye.

Watch your word...

If your kids are 18 years old or over then they have rights to make their own decide on same-sex marriage then you cannot force them to do it. If you are considered to abuse on them then you are go bye-bye.

Yes I am agree with you on this...

I have to accept if my boys choose same-sex marriage...

Watch your word...

:bowdown:

:hug:

You are idiot..... I am very straight... i have many gays and lesbians friends... they are human..... YOu need to understand their feelings..... you need to start respect them.... OFC... I do believe in gay marraiges..... so shaddup....

You know sara. If your kids found out that you are really against gay/lesbian marriage. They will be very disappointed and will be so embarrassed also wont let you to be in their life if they want to have a marriage or have a children together. Just be careful when you are talking.

Back