• YES im in support of same sex marriages

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • NO im not in support of same sex marriages

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I DONT CARE

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Believe me or not...

You cannot change your kids' life. It is THEIR choice not yours.

I would accept if my son becomes BI or gay..that is his decision not ours. I am BI myself so what?

God made us as who we are.

Just be yourself!

I agreed with few others. So you better watch your mouth!

but i dont like gay and lesbian marriages because more wrong people and never knew if kids knew about parents getting same woman and man who married and kids would getting mad for more reasons!

but i never trust gay and lesbian people who getting married by gov or sen to approve they would wrong!

if i have my own kids one days i dont let my kids get same marriages but must marriages right man not gay people or lesbian im not joking! trust me.

Believe me or not...

You cannot change your kids' life. It is THEIR choice not yours.

I would accept if my son becomes BI or gay..that is his decision not ours. I am BI myself so what?

God made us as who we are.

Just be yourself!

I agreed with few others. So you better watch your mouth!

I agree with you.... lets get duct tape and tape her mouth hehehe.. joking'....

To all the GLBT people...

I give you all...

:grouphug:

People who don't accept them, Can't you just respect their decision to be themselves? Gee. No wonder sometimes I feel the need to defend GLBT!

I'm straight, but I"m proud of the GLBT community for standing up for themselves. If they want to get married, they should be able to get married!

To all the GLBT people...

I give you all...

:grouphug:

People who don't accept them, Can't you just respect their decision to be themselves? Gee. No wonder sometimes I feel the need to defend GLBT!

I'm straight, but I"m proud of the GLBT community for standing up for themselves. If they want to get married, they should be able to get married!
Thank you for your comment. Thats the truth!! :hug:

Watch your word...

If your kids are 18 years old or over then they have rights to make their own decide on same-sex marriage then you cannot force them to do it. If you are considered to abuse on them then you are go bye-bye.

My thoughts exactly! We all need to be supportive of our children in whichever path they choose.

I am very support with the same -sex marriage! all the way! I would support same for Str8! so?? what is wrong with that??

I'm very liberal. I am supporting individual rights including: abortion, gay marriage, civil rights, better education, better police enforcement, and many
much more.
Why I told that those people are with very fellowing with their
own religious to prohibit the gay marriage in southern states, but what about in the U.S. have freedom of the land there is a separate from the God communion? I don't like to hear that would own the individual states has
rights for own a law! It's ridiculous that those states has
conservatism! That is not right for gay couples. I would want to support
gay couples. But I didn't mean to offend to other people has opinions against
the gay marriage that is fine with me. I don't care what they said. Leave
it to me. I totally respect these individual opinions.
Because I have my cousin is gay. Right now, my cousin is living with
his boyfriend. If my cousin is not gay, I will still oppose gay marriage, because I would didn't believe in gay people would been immoral.

Anyways, I will say, "Go U.S.A.! It's time to become a greatest
freedomland!"

Back