Saint's Row XBOX 360

dojosky3

Reaction score
who got this game and like it sofar ?

on the day it came out i was still not sure if i should get one or wait ...

that am i imed defmatrixense to see if he was gettin the game he said OF COURSE ! heh thats typical for him since hes a hardcore 360 game collector and buyer heh ...

then xgm3r sent me a text msg on our xbox 360 and i asked him abt the SR game he said its concept is like GTA and said if i liked GTA then i will like SR ... so in my mind i was never crazy abt GTA anyways fast forward to make the story short ...

that day SR came out i decided to say fuck it and go to my local blockbuster and asked em if they had SR in they said yeah it just arrived so i asked to rent it they said sure ...

brought it home then waited till at night time i started playing it and i like it a lot !!!

so am curious abt ur opinions of this game !! :D

who got this game and like it sofar ?

on the day it came out i was still not sure if i should get one or wait ...

that am i imed defmatrixense to see if he was gettin the game he said OF COURSE ! heh thats typical for him since hes a hardcore 360 game collector and buyer heh ...

then xgm3r sent me a text msg on our xbox 360 and i asked him abt the SR game he said its concept is like GTA and said if i liked GTA then i will like SR ... so in my mind i was never crazy abt GTA anyways fast forward to make the story short ...

that day SR came out i decided to say fuck it and go to my local blockbuster and asked em if they had SR in they said yeah it just arrived so i asked to rent it they said sure ...

brought it home then waited till at night time i started playing it and i like it a lot !!!

so am curious abt ur opinions of this game !! :D
Bro, you like it alots?? how comes? Will you buy it? how this game online??

XBox360 users I just suggest you better rent it first.. if blockbuster or hollywood dont have it for rent.. then buy it asap.. believe me that you will like it alots.... ;)

I would rather rent it before I decide if I want to buy it or not...

still, I like GTA the best.

I got it before ready to get X360 soon.

I have play on demo on this one. I am not sure if I like it. I am not really gangster to kick people off the property..

I really like Prey. When i am finish this game.. I will check that game out Saint's Row. Will check with IGN.com rating and see if it is really good. Prey rating pretty high and glad to got this game..

Back