Sad

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your grandmother. Hang in there, girl :hug: Do have faith among yourselves and your grandmother has been blessed to have a wonderful granddaughter like you.

Raingurl, I know it will get better for you as time goes on. Hang in there will pray for you .

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I've lost my grandmother last July. I still do miss her. :(

Raingurl, I am very sorry to hear of ur loss.... I have lost all of my grandparents on both sides of my parents as well... I miss them too...

U r in my thoughs and prayers... hang on there... she is out of pain and happy in heaven....

RainGurl, I am sorry about your grandmother. She is now rest in peace and is watching over you & your family from the heaven. :hug:

Terribly sorry to hear your Grandmother's departed from this world. Just remember all the good times and values she shared with you.

you and your family have my condolences. I will pray for you and your family in the difficult times ahead.

I am sorry to hear.. HUGGS.. remember she always in your heart ...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma, my prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your grandmother passing away. May she rest in peace forever!

I am sorry for your loss, raingurl. I have lost my mom, my dad, my husband, and my brother. I know that this is a very hard time for you. Be good to yourself, and you will be in my thoughts.

I am very truly sorry about your loss. :( Now she is your wonderful grandmother
at the peace with God and Jesus in Heaven. :angel:

I'm sorry, shes always in ur heart and ur kids too. I'm sure she want you have a good life and go on. RIP

Back