Sad news

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend :hug:

Oh...I am sorry about your tragic news. Hang in there. :hug:

I have been reading the posts from ADers. They keep saying I am sorry to hear about your friend. The word hear would indicate that you hear from the sound or is that a phrase hear meaning I understand.

Anyway, LovelyBlkGal, I am sorry for the loss of your friend. My prayers goes with you. :hug:

i am so sorry about your friend hugs i know the shock won't go away for while.
just hang in there ok.

Yes. I met him, but didn't know him well. He was my ex-husband's SKT fraternity brother. I am sad, though, for those who knew him.

Didn't he go to NTID?

He was deaf. a little chubby, receding hairline????

Yes that's Him .. he was graudate from NTID

Thanks guys... I just find out that He is live in columbus ohio that where his's landlord found his's dead body there and dunno when will be have FUNERAL yet

Very sorry for your friend's passing, Panther.. hope his family and friends will be okay...

:hug: my sympathy out to you, sorry you lost a friend...it's hard and will get easier in time. do you think you can frame up a good picture of him on your dresser - I find it helpful to move on with the smile to look at daily morning you 'lost'.

:hug: my sympathy out to you, sorry you lost a friend...it's hard and will get easier in time. do you think you can frame up a good picture of him on your dresser - I find it helpful to move on with the smile to look at daily morning you 'lost'.

Wish i have his's pix that where he and i has blast time at deaf club long time agoo i shuld take pix oh rats but i m still remma and never forget blast time ever i has with him as great friend. also Thanks to sympathy to me.. and i still miss him no matter what :aw:

Yes that's Him .. he was graudate from NTID

Thanks guys... I just find out that He is live in columbus ohio that where his's landlord found his's dead body there and dunno when will be have FUNERAL yet

Yes he was a good person.

I remembered him well too......

I just find out that there no funeral but only memory service on sunday at deaf club which i m gonna there with my few friends

Back