Sad News

:tears: Aww, It sure is sad to hear the news. I know how hard it can be dealing with the death of your beloved one. I deal with animal deaths everyday at work and it breaks my heart. But I tell you one thing, you did the right thing by putting her to sleep and not to suffer anymore. The older the dogs or cats get, they always have problems. Also.. when a pet is put down.. they feel no pain, no suffering. I'm proud of you for the chose you made or else Tiger would be suffering for a while. again.. I'm very sorry for your loss. Hang in there!

Hey hun i m soo sorry heard about ur favorite cat who is put sleep as passed away.. but tell you what that i know that ur cat is be with lord and will alway watch you over no matter what since that Tiger is angel side by you make sure you are safe :) :hug: hang in there gurl

:tears: Aww, It sure is sad to hear the news. I know how hard it can be dealing with the death of your beloved one. I deal with animal deaths everyday at work and it breaks my heart. But I tell you one thing, you did the right thing by putting her to sleep and not to suffer anymore. The older the dogs or cats get, they always have problems. Also.. when a pet is put down.. they feel no pain, no suffering. I'm proud of you for the chose you made or else Tiger would be suffering for a while. again.. I'm very sorry for your loss. Hang in there!
Ya know I do not believe in put them sleep but when I saw Tiger suffered. The doctor told me that he could live for another 3 to 4 months. I knew he would have more suffer and more bled. I made the choice to do the right thing for him.

Thanks Rebel :hug:

Hey hun i m soo sorry heard about ur favorite cat who is put sleep as passed away.. but tell you what that i know that ur cat is be with lord and will alway watch you over no matter what since that Tiger is angel side by you make sure you are safe :) :hug: hang in there gurl
Thanks. :hug:

Yes I know he is with them now. I knew he is in a good hand.

honey.. im so sorry about your great loss. its hard to lose someone u are so close to... sigh.. at least Tiger is in cat heaven with plenty of cat nip and yards to play with! Grins

I am sorry about your cat. I know that feeling been there and done that and it is not a easy thing to go thru. You did what best for your cat's need. :hug:

Please visit this website Rainbows Bridge Home Page and this is a place where you place your memory of your wonderful cat and tell us alittle bit about your cat.

Ya know I do not believe in put them sleep but when I saw Tiger suffered. The doctor told me that he could live for another 3 to 4 months. I knew he would have more suffer and more bled. I made the choice to do the right thing for him.

Thanks Rebel :hug:

yea i agree with u and u did right thing to do.. :hug:

honey.. im so sorry about your great loss. its hard to lose someone u are so close to... sigh.. at least Tiger is in cat heaven with plenty of cat nip and yards to play with! Grins
Oh yea, he plays with other cats & kittens. So he wont be bored. Thanks :hug:

This is my cat that is almost the same as your cat.

Attachments

• PuffAD1.jpg
    PuffAD1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • PuffAD2.jpg
    PuffAD2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
WOW!! Almost same!!! Is it girl or boy??

Yes, I saw your cat picture. I shocked Almost same! My cat is boy! He is 3 yrs old. I got him when he was baby tiny. I bought bottle the milk and feed up him lol. I put him in bathroom for short time. My cat is too my babe!!! He is very good LOVELY to people.

Yes, I saw your cat picture. I shocked Almost same! My cat is boy! He is 3 yrs old. I got him when he was baby tiny. I bought bottle the milk and feed up him lol. I put him in bathroom for short time. My cat is too my babe!!! He is very good LOVELY to people.
aww really?? When Tiger was 2 months old, I saw him attack his sister for fun and his sister just sit there and let him attack her. LOL. I told my ex I wanted that one!! So we adopted him together. He was small and 12 yrs later he was so big and heavy (not fat). When he has tumor, he lost alot of weight. I picked him up and it was so light. I miss him.

I am sorry about Tiger. Tiger may resting in peace. One of my cat died by Kidney disease couples year ago.. I still have my cat ashes in house.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear your loss of your cat, Tiger...Rest in peace your furkid. :(

I'm so sorry about your cat, Redheadgrrl. At least your cat no longer in pain, and rest in peace.

hugz

Back