Sad News.......

downing

Reaction score
I will be gone for a while, I gotta go fly to Dallas w my boys and drive up to Kansas, my grandma passed away this morning. I am glad she is in peace and no more suffering for her.

What a hell week I had....I will see you maybe before Halloween.

See ya around.....downing

I am very sorry that you had much trouble this week. I will pray that the Lord comfort you and your family, and that you will have a safe trip. :hug:

:( Oh Downing, I am so very sorry about the passing of your Grandmother!!! Yes, you're right, she is at peace now, and a beautiful angel. I pray that you and your family have a safe trip to be with your grandmother and the rest of the family. This has to be a very hard time for you!!! Downing, you're in my prayers!!! :hug:

Downing.. I am so sorry to hear.. as long she is in peace and safe place... but you.. you take care of boys.. you know she loves you even thought you have to go through hardships..

hang in there friend..

Hugggs.

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. All of you and your family are in my thoughts and prayer. Have a safe trip. :hug:

:hug: downing!! Gosh, you've been through a lot and thing positive thoughts. *sending positive healing thoughts to you and your family* Do take care and have a safe flight to Dallas. Our deepest condolences for the loss of your grandma & she is in a better place.

I am sorry to hear about your grandma.. At least she is in God's arms now and always.. She is at peace now and is very happy! Just think of that.. smile..

My prayers and my thoughts are with you and your family in this sorrow time.

Oh, Downing.. :hug: I'm sorry for your grandma's passing and you're having a rough week! Have a safe trip to Dallas and be careful driving to Kansas. I'll be praying for you and your boys, and family too! Many :hug: to you!

Downing...

You're great strong cookie and understanding your grandma is passed away and gone heaven w/Jesus.. Rest her peace and no pain at all.

By the way, be safe your trip way to Dallas.
I'll be around seeing you when r u back on line..
Take Care..

sorry to hear that downing have a safe trip and keep thinking of your grandma in your heart...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother, Downing. My condolences. :(

Safe trip!

oh no! :hug: i am very sowwy to hear abt that.. i am glad that she is with god and no suffer...

Oh dear, I´m very sorry to hear the loss of your beloved one... :( :hug:

Am sorry to hear of your grandma passing away...please do have a safe trip and cherish the memories of your beloved grandma within your heart. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time, do take good care and we'll look for you as you return back here to AD....

Will keep this 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Sorry to hear about your gramma passing and have a safe trip to grieve for her...take good care of yourself :(

Aw downing :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother, you've been going thru hell for the past weeks now, I'll be sure to pray for you and your boys, hang in there girl...

Hi Downing,
I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. I know what it is like as recently, I've lost my grandmother, but am glad she's moved on to a better place. Hang in there and remember all the good times you've had with your grandmother. :)

Back