sad news....

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO ??? the 2nd post was abt the icons that wasn't mentioned with ur name! please get glasses before u poke yr egos out

Are you simply trying to invoke a problem in this topic so that you can get your way and have it shut down? That certainly seems to be an RS-type of manipulation tactic.

Eve said:
[snip...]
And, btw, why is it that every time a topic evolves, someone immediately wants to lock it?

Eve -- i too have noticed that as well across the boards

Oh my goodness, soo much drama and haters in here....I believe some of you guys had forgotten there's a life out of AD so use it ..life is too short for all those bittness that happened months or years ago....Roadrunner was choosed by Alex to become a moderator of AD because Alex believes that Roadrunner is the perfect one to do the job and trust him to keep Alldeaf a peace and friendly forum and just because some of you dislike or hate my sister and I from whatever we had done in the past with some of ya or some of you just don't like us for whatever reason that doesn't give any of u a right to put him on the spot and insulting him like that also if u think there's a favoristim going on why not check in other forums on the interent... There are favoristim everywhere even in real life too... As what I see here is some of you just love to stir up problems or creating things that aren't so true, just because some of u guys think this what going in behind the screen or what it looks like to you, if so why not just ASK instead of making a fool out of yourself there.... I personally do not care what u believe or see here because everything that some of you guys said here is nonsense!!! Btw insulting bashing and badmouthing a moderator in an open forum is AGAINST THE RULES!!! Good luck kids

Looks like our little blonde Angel knows how to pick locks. :mrgreen:

ravensteve gonna come back is he as new name? can u do that?

Sure, it’s possible if you can get your hands on another IP address. But Steve’s ‘rhetorical style’ is quite unmistakable—somebody will figure out pretty fast that it’s a sock.

Sian said:
ravensteve gonna come back is he as new name? can u do that?
it's possible but most of the time when ur banned, your IP address is banned as well so that wouldn't allow you to start another s/n.

thank u! i forgot ip address! makes easier to ban people! i know i am new and learning!

FeistyChick said:
I AM WITH EVE! :thumb:

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS why i am not here much all because of RS AND AD'S HYPOCRISY!!! :ugh: me and my friends have LOST RESPECT FOR ALEX AND THE MODS ALL BECAUSE OF THIS CRAP >>> especially with RS...(i have always known he was a MENTAL BASKET FROM DAY ONE and kindly tried to tell them that (sigh) ) we were sickened to learn that alex let him back in... when rs should have been BANNED PERMANENTLY DUE TO THOSE THREATS HE MADE --- END OF DISCUSSION!!! but sadly it didn't happen...

we didn't leave cuz we lost/rs won...
>>>IT IS OUR MESSAGE TO GET ALEX AND THE MODS TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US... THE MORE THAT LEAVE THE MORE THEY LOSE IN HERE--- THEY MIGHT SEE IT AS A "WAKE UP" CALL...

we feel that alex and the mods DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR FEELINGS but about rs (favor him over us! TSK TSK FAVORITISM!!!) ... sheesh...

that's all i gotta say :bye:

:popcorn: I have to admit to say that I am on her side...I am not in AD much because of the mods and alex ...i think AD policy is a BIG joke... no offense...

Steel said:
it's possible but most of the time when ur banned, your IP address is banned as well so that wouldn't allow you to start another s/n.

not if you use another computer...

wisdomlady said:
:popcorn: I have to admit to say that I am on her side...I am not in AD much because of the mods and alex ...i thik AD policy is a BIG joke... no offense...
...even when there was talks about bobby berry, eh?

darkangel8603 said:
not if you use another computer...
Yeah I know each computer has their own IP address and if RS gets on a different computer and sign in with a different s/n it's possible that he can do that.

Please let us all forget him & thoughts of him returning in any form... :smoking:

:locked:
Steel said:
...even when there was talks about bobby berry, eh?

weird posting and off the topic ...sorry i did not mention about his name... sheesh... lock this thread now

wisdomlady said:
:locked:

weird posting and off the topic ...sorry i did not mention about his name... sheesh... lock this thread now
of course...apology accepted.

:locked: :locked: :locked: I am starting to regret starting this post in first place.. geeze..

this is sooo yesterday...

Levonian said:
Looks like our little blonde Angel knows how to pick locks. :mrgreen:

Nah....looks like I goofed...slipped on several banana peels--:D

Really...members requested this thread to stay open a little longer--.

To those of you who responded by sticking up for my moderating duties, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, yes, it's a thankless job, but once in a great while, I'll get a nice pat on the back or a gesture indicating for a task well done, etc. These and the many other tasks I have gotten involved in gives me the pleasures knowing I'm reaching out and helping those who needs it and doing my darnest to help keep Alldeaf.com running smoothly and very enjoyable for all our members!!

Thank you ^Angel^, you truly are the LOVE of my life ( :ily: ) and yes, there are so many things that we can truly cherish and enjoy outside of AD as well as making wonderful friends here and exchanging views, ideas and feelings with others here in AD. :)

A point to consider: I keep my relationship with my lovely sweetheart and my moderating duties 'separate', thus, I do not adhere to favoritism whatsoever in relation to her or anyone else here in Alldeaf....

~RR

Roadrunner said:
Nah....looks like I goofed...slipped on several banana peels--:D

Really...members requested this thread to stay open a little longer--.

To those of you who responded by sticking up for my moderating duties, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, yes, it's a thankless job, but once in a great while, I'll get a nice pat on the back or a gesture indicating for a task well done, etc. These and the many other tasks I have gotten involved in gives me the pleasures knowing I'm reaching out and helping those who needs it and doing my darnest to help keep Alldeaf.com running smoothly and very enjoyable for all our members!!

Thank you ^Angel^, you truly are the LOVE of my life ( :ily: ) and yes, there are so many things that we can truly cherish and enjoy outside of AD as well as making wonderful friends here and exchanging views, ideas and feelings with others here in AD. :)

A point to consider: I keep my relationship with my lovely sweetheart and my moderating duties 'separate', thus, I do not adhere to favoritism whatsoever in relation to her or anyone esle here in Alldeaf....

~RR

hmm so RR and Angel are together?? :doh: how could i miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back