Sad News

Volleyball23

Reaction score
:(

My husband, Blake and I have to move to Wisconsin. My father in law is dying with cancer, in his brain and already spread in anywhere in his body. He could die in few weeks or before. My husband and Im going to live in Wisconsin with my mother in law and support her, Blake already talked to his General about it and he understood, sign on the papers to approve for him and me move to Wisconsin. I felt bad for Blake, he is sad that his father will die in anytime. I will talk to you guys later. Bye bye

oh man!!! i am very sowwy to hear abt that.. i will pray for u and ur family!!!! :hug:

Volleyball23 said:
:(

My husband, Blake and I have to move to Wisconsin. My father in law is dying with cancer, in his brain and already spread in anywhere in his body. He could die in few weeks or before. My husband and Im going to live in Wisconsin with my mother in law and support her, Blake already talked to his General about it and he understood, sign on the papers to approve for him and me move to Wisconsin. I felt bad for Blake, he is sad that his father will die in anytime. I will talk to you guys later. Bye bye

Aww! Im very sorry to hear abt that! I would pray for you and whole of your family, think POSTIVE!!! ;)

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear about this! You & your family are my thought and prayer.

I am sorry to heard about your husband's dad passed away. I will pray for you and your family too.

sorry to hear abt that :hug: it remind my 2 nd step dad passed away same situtation i ve been thru that issue.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Your mother in law is lucky to have you and your husband to support her. I used to live in Wisconsin for many years and now I live in Oklahoma. What town in Wisconsin will you live in?

Volleyball, I m very sorry for your father in law. I hope he gets a best treatment during his time.. Tell your husband that I give you and family my smypathy..
Im glad to see that he gets to see his family together to support each other

:grouphug:
Wendy

Sorry to hear that. I hope Blake will cope with his father's imminent death.
I hope the move to WI will be uneventful.
Hang in there.

I will pray for your family's safe travel, and comfort and strength for Blake's father and family.

Terrible to losing someone who are close to you and your husband. I lost my father to cancer 22 years ago and it was hard on everyone in the family. I will say a prayer for you and ur husband. By the way my son's name is Blake. :) God bless you.

Volleyball, I am sorry to hear. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your immediate family...also hoping that the transition to Wisc. will go smoothly--lastly, continuously having blessings for being there in support for your mother-in-law.

Knowing that his father could go anytime, giving your full support and reminding him of all the great times/memories surely can help ease the sadness as well as when it comes to the time of grieving. I've been there, watching my father's struggles for three years before he moved on to a Higher Place...having support of family and friends, acknowledging such helped me get through the days....and I do hope the same likewise for your hubby!

Im very sorry to hear that your father in law is dying but at least all his family are there with him and im sure that is very comforting to him. My
father in law is also dying..he is in Hospice and is getting the best care so
he is comfortable and we visit him quite often too. He has cancer of the lungs and emphysema. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hey.

Hello, today will be my last day to using the computer.

Thank you for your caring: Tweetybird, Sweetheart, Liebling:))), Hiblue01, PUNKYWOLFY, Peachy Lady, LovelyBlkGal, mlkshkgrl, BabyAngel, Miss-Delectable, Reba, jazzy, PurrMeow, CrazyRedHeadWV, RoadRunner and Defee.

Tomorrow, my husband, daughter and I am leaving Hawaii tomorrow in the morning, and will be in Calforina to staying there a night then leaving there in next day in the morning and will be arrive in Wisconsin in the night.

My husband, Blake is not doing VERY well, he been in the bed and wont leaving there unless he have to use the bathroom of course, he didnt eat and drink since more than 4 days already, Im very worried about him. I hope he will be alright. He lose all of his family and he only have left are us, his mom and his twin brother. His sister died in 4 years ago, his another brother died in 2 years ago.

His sister was going to Food store to buy food for herself and her husband, shes pregnant for 6 months. Somehow, man saw her walked to the car and raped her and killed her by her car, guy work in food store closed the store and saw the car with the door open, walks over to there and found her lay and died.

His brother died in car accident. That person was drunk and hit him on the drive passenger, the car flipped maybe 4 times or so until roof of car wrecked and the rock hit his head to kill him quickly.

Whole of Blake's family died, only left is Blake, his mom, his twin brother, his daughter, and I. Also his and my baby is on the way. I knew Blake would leave here with me and our daughter but, he is not VERY happy. He just sick of death, he kept say why not God choose him, not his sister, brother, dad, and such like that. He got me scared and I dont want to seeing him to get hurt and many things. I hope he would be alright.

I hope I will talk to you guys in few days later when Blake and I hook the computer up at his mom's house. Thank you for your caring :cry: :hug:

Back