Sad news.. No arizona for me

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I want to post a Thread to let everyone know that i cant go to arizona.. I got my father's letter this afternoon and said that couldnt pay tickets for me and my lil boy cuz My dad's Dog the mother dog had a 7 puppies... and a week later the mother dog almost died.. my dad had that money for us to come but spend on the vet for that surgery and he couldnt resist her to die.. so I understand tho.. now dad is saving up the money to have us come to arizona not sure when he has to save it up.... and He wanted me to move to arizona but he told me it up to me.. I just wrote him a letter but will say in this.. that i'm not ready to move to arizona .. i have friends.. i have family.. I have boyfriend that lives here in NY too... My son school he's in speech therepy and PT and OT 3 therepist that helping him to get better and more education cuz of his low level.. and was so upset with my mother.. she told me to find someone a guy who is closer to my age.. I told her I 'm happy with my boyfriend PERIOD i dont care about age I know its hard on him cuz he is busy man.. I dont even bother about that he always find a way to come down to see me anyway when ever and he has his own daughter to visit too.. My mom gulped.. I told her i'm HAPPY with my boyfriend cuz he treat me VERY GOOD! i have no problem and i'm happy where i am NOW in my town.. I'm moving to new apartment in few weeks.. so I been writing a long letter to my dad how i felt.. he has to accept the fact that i'm not ready to MOVE yet! geez too much stress for me................... :confused:

Thanks Mama.. I know who i can talk :0D if i need a help i'll im you on AIM ok? HUGS HUGS!

I am sorry to hear that and hopefully you will get a chance to visit your dad someday.

Aww Im sorry that you cannot go down to Arizona with your son to visit your dad but next time, you will go there and visit.. :hug:

Also, follow your heart to stay to living or whatever like that! ;)

thanks everone i'm following what the best for me and my lil boy and i'm staying where i am now cuz i' mhappy cuz i have FRIENDS and a boyfriend to be with so I'm not worry so thanks! u guys made me SMILE! :ty:

CandGLoveMad said:
thanks everone i'm following what the best for me and my lil boy and i'm staying where i am now cuz i' mhappy cuz i have FRIENDS and a boyfriend to be with so I'm not worry so thanks! u guys made me SMILE! :ty:

Thats great that you decided to stay there because you follow your heart. Im very happy that you are happy. Your welcome ;) :grouphug:

HI sweetheart Yeah i already decided longtime ago cuz my son is been taking alot of help.. he has some learning problems.. but he been working so hard and i'm so proud of my lil boy!!!!.. and yeah I have boyfriend so i want to stay here where i am at now.. i'm happy that's all i wanted for me and my lil boy's life.. :hug:

wondering how can i remove this thread! cuz i had a rude messages so i want this to be removed.. thanks!

Sorry to hear that your trip was being delayed. Hope next time you and your son would be able to make a trip to visit your family.

Sad news. No arizona for me

Im very sorry that you couldnt go to arizona. But Maybe Someday and right time you will be able go to arizona tosee your father.

Back