Sad Day for Me...

DeafCapricorn

Reaction score
Well... just thought I'd stop by and say today's been a hard day...

We lost one of our puppies... we had him for almost 2 years. His name was Little Bit. He was a full-blooded Chihuahua. He was hit by a vehicle Wednesday morning and suffered a severe brain concussion. After taking him to the vet yesterday, his seizures followed one right after another.

Mom woke me up telling me he was sleeping better than ever... when I went in there I said "mom he doesn't look like he's breathing, is he breathing?" she said "yes." Well she had done some cleaning after she got him out of a seizure... but she really didn't know he was dead... finally i said mom he's really not breathing, she checked and told me he was dead. He was my little baby. We buried him at the foot of dad's grave.

The even sadder thing? The 17th of this month, this Thursday, is the 1-year anniversary of dad's death... it's been hard on me because my birthday wasn't too long ago.

Just wanted to let you all know what was up.

I am sorry to hear that and I know it is hard. I lost 2 of my cats to coyote. :pissed: sure I missed them.

Well... just thought I'd stop by and say today's been a hard day...

We lost one of our puppies... we had him for almost 2 years. His name was Little Bit. He was a full-blooded Chihuahua. He was hit by a vehicle Wednesday morning and suffered a severe brain concussion. After taking him to the vet yesterday, his seizures followed one right after another.

Mom woke me up telling me he was sleeping better than ever... when I went in there I said "mom he doesn't look like he's breathing, is he breathing?" she said "yes." Well she had done some cleaning after she got him out of a seizure... but she really didn't know he was dead... finally i said mom he's really not breathing, she checked and told me he was dead. He was my little baby. We buried him at the foot of dad's grave.

The even sadder thing? The 17th of this month, this Thursday, is the 1-year anniversary of dad's death... it's been hard on me because my birthday wasn't too long ago.

Just wanted to let you all know what was up.

OMG :tears::tears: I feel for you! Two months ago I lost my long haired full-blooded Chihuahua to a vehicle. My husband and I were moving our last minute stuff out of the house we sold and he snuck out of the door that we left opened. Before we realize where Gizmo was, My husband found him on the side of the road. He wrapped him up in a towel and would not let me see him.. he said it was bad. I cried for weeks for my little Gizmo. I still miss him. We have another Chihuahua now and she is a darling... see her under my name, but she will never be able to replace Gizmo. It is hard but in time it will get easier.

I'm very sorry that you had such a sad day. :hug:

Well mom had let the dogs out Wednesday and Misty Dawn (my other baby) came back, but normally if Little Bit hears you, he runs back to the house... but he didn't... and as soon as mom told me, she turned around and said "Brian, Little Bit got hit!" I ran out the door barefeet and picked him up...

Mom said I almost got hit by a car when I picked him up but I honestly never remember seeing a vehicle at all!

Aww I'm sorry to hear your loss of your beloved doggy. I lost my dog in 2006 due to cancer has spread to his nose and couldn't breath good so had to be put to sleep because he was 14 years old.

Oh Jeez! So Sorry about your sad day! :(

Peace

I am sorry about what happened... My dog died last year too because of cancer.. It was terrible..

I am sure your dog is happy somewhere now :)

Mom woke me up telling me he was sleeping better than ever... when I went in there I said "mom he doesn't look like he's breathing, is he breathing?" she said "yes." Well she had done some cleaning after she got him out of a seizure... but she really didn't know he was dead..'s

What do you mean by cleaning? Sorry for the loss of your wonderful pup. Chihuahuas are very fragile!

if Dead or no response . A very pale gum of its mouth will show

I am sorry to hear about your pup.. I lost my cat to cancer since last dec of 2006 it's not quite the same around the house without her but I managed to do well tho :)

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss dog. :( Hang in there !!

:hugs:

I hope your spirits have picked up since last Saturday.

Well today makes 1 year dad has been dead... but preparing for college has been keeping me busy.

It's been quiet without Little Bit, but we're making it.

Well today makes 1 year dad has been dead... but preparing for college has been keeping me busy.

It's been quiet without Little Bit, but we're making it.

I'm so sorry for your losses. My son lost his father when he was 6 years old. I know what a struggle that can be. Loosinga beloved pet is painful as well. It is good to stay busy, but take time to work through your grief, too. Its a process.

the first dog I ever kept inside was an apricot poodle named Melissa. I let her our to pee and when she came back in she had blood on her. a stray dog attacked her and she died in my arms at the doggy hospital. this was in 2000 and I still haven't forgiven myself for not going with her. I miss her dearly, she slept in my arms and everything, she was my daughter. they are right, make sure you take time to grieve or you'll never get over it or deal with it the way you need to. good luck and best wishes.

Well I'm taking my time... but due to certain "gifts" I've had since I was a kid... I just can't deal with it because I've never really embraced those gifts because of my family.

I'm a clairvoyant/psychic... so I feel his energy around me all the time... especially when I am having a bad moment i can feel him jump in my lap...

I know... I'm probably certifiably insane... but I don't think there's anything I can do about it...

Back