Sad announcement to say Part 2

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear the loss of your beloved mother... :( :hug:

My deepest sympathy goes to you & your family...

Hey Sharky,

I'm so sorry about your mother passing, as she is no longer in pain, but free and in peace, and to see her soul mate again.

Take your time and hang in there, Sharky. Come back when ya ready. My thoughts and prayers to ya and your family.

Hugz

Sorry to hear Northstar!
Really all I can tell ya is just
remember her for who she was
not how she is now.
Although its tough I understand

:hug: I am sorry and knowing that your parent are together and in peace. I am sure they are looking out for your sake. Take your time to grieve and healing in process. :hug:

NS-

You have my sympathy's of your loss.
Just remember both of your parents are in your heart. They are in peace. no longer in pain anymore!
HUGZ friend!!!!

Wendy

Hear Again, your poem was very touching, got me crying. I have that kind of love from my parents and they're still alive. Can't imagine not having my parents alive...it would break my heart BIG TIME.

I'm so sorry, Sharky that your mom died yesterday. It's been so hard on you and heart breaking. We all are with you. Wish I cud hug u for comfort...think of all of us ADers hugging u like this: :grouphug:

NorthStar....You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
I know how you feel after losing both of your parents...I have lost
both my parents too..but at least they are at in a better place and
are resting in peace! I remember that my dad said he could not wait
till he could join my mother and he did ..6 years later..Bless his heart.
Again condolences to you and your family, sweetheart!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother being passed on also. :(
Gosh, I feel so bad for you, :hug:

Northstar, having both parents being passed on, it only makes it harder for you doesn't it? awww you poor thing. :hug:

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you, You could use my shoulders to cry on, or if you need to vent out your anger, You can always vent it out on me, cussed at me if you want, whatever makes you feel better. Again, I'm so sorry what you're going through now. You're in my thoughts and prayer during this difficult time. Hope you'll find the strength to hold on and move forward, you got a lot of people here that cares a great deal about you and we also love you as well. Hang in there dude! (((hugs)))

Sorry to hear Northstar!
Really all I can tell ya is just
remember her for who she was
not how she is now.
Although its tough I understand

Yes, I agreed, think of all the happy thoughts and moments in life with your mother, remember she'll be in your heart forever, watching down on you and keeping you safe. ;)

Beautiful poem there, Northstar :tears:

I'm very sorry to hear that your Mom passed away. :(

I continue to pray comfort and strength for you and your family. :hug:

I regret to tell ya all that my mom Maria has peacefully passed away today on January 25th in town... she passed away with me and my 3rd brother and his wife present... my 2 other brothers and my sister arrived after that and now my mom finally is joining my dad in heaven and in peace.... Mom was 66 and she will be missed very much by all, especially me.. but I am happy that Mom has found the peace she needed to go onto more things and join Dad who awaits her as well... prayers will be said Jan 28th and funeral will be Jan 29th ... so it is all over finally for my parents and especially me and I can move on with my life for good... thanks to all who read this and I'm sure ya all will be saddened more by this..

I will be online but please do respect my request to be alone with my family for a bit and then I will resume my normal yapping.. for some of ya that have my sn on AIM, ya might wanna know this, I cannot get my aim to work anymore due to ZoneAlarm that might be interfering with AIM going on... so I will be on MSN for now till otherwise....

I knew it ur mom is gonna be with ur dad in God and i m sorry heard abt ur loss loved mom who is passed away already... but but pls hang in there ok and whatever you need talk so you know i m here for you no matter what since you are my dear friends for long time :) and once again very sorry heard abt ur mom's passing i m sure Ur mom will watch over you and make sure you are safe for now

It is with great sadness knowing now that your Mom has left this world...I can't imagine how it must be for you, losing both parents in the same month. Although, I believe you have a certain kind of peace knowing that your parents have reunited at a better place.

Once again, I'll continue to keep you, your siblings, relatives, friends all in my thoughts and prayers. Please do try to hang in there...knowing that there are many (here and elsewhere) who are reaching out to you in a way that you're not completely 'alone' while you grieve and carry on in the days ahead. As always, my door's open (AIMS, email....) is there 24/7, gimme a holler when you have the need to do so as well as others here and elsewhere would do the same also.

Do take good care my friend.

~RR

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your parents. At least you know they have peace and rest with our Lord and he will take good care of them. They are your guardian angels watching over you every day. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family thru a difficult time.

Oh No I'm so sorry NS! If you don't mind I would like to keep your family in my thoughts & prayers. I'm so sorry I can't imagine going through what your going through right now. You must be an increadiably strong person.:hug:

Thanks, folks.. I appreciate it very much.. I do miss Mom now and after reading all the comments in here, I just am weeping a bit.. and thinking how lucky I was to have wonderful parents like mom and dad... ahh it gonna be a bit before I can feel more peaceful with their passings and more... once again, thank you all for the comments and prayers...

Thanks, folks.. I appreciate it very much.. I do miss Mom now and after reading all the comments in here, I just am weeping a bit.. and thinking how lucky I was to have wonderful parents like mom and dad... ahh it gonna be a bit before I can feel more peaceful with their passings and more... once again, thank you all for the comments and prayers...

I know how ur feel about that if i were in ur shoe i'd do same thing for my parent and but ur parent are not stuffer or pain anymore you know WHY?? bec God want take care of ur parent right now since they are angel to watch over you for now :hug: and pls hang in there ok

hey ns, i m sorry to hear to loss your mom that she passed away, now she joins her husband up in heavens. now they both are watching over you and ur family. my prayers goes for ur family. hugs ns

Back