Sacramento Cali anyone?

You know, I'm pretty drunk, this is my day off after all. I have to visit a doctor of mine soon in like a hour and half...

But I have to say, your avatar (profile picture, whatever)... is too EVIL for me. I was scared shitless when I first saw you on AD. I have been slightly obsessed since then... it is a little more than trauma, lol.

But since we're over 6000 kilometers (4000 miles?) apart, maybe I overreacted...

:twisted: am I evil? Yes I am.

:twisted: am I evil? Yes I am.

I KNEW IT!

YOU ALL ARE EVIL!!!!!

But not all... Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger are my few favorite ones... Hmmm maybe Richard Nixon also. And Clint Eastwood. Leonardo DiCaprio. Robert Frost. I'm not sure if Patton was from California, but I do know that he was buried there. Steinbeck. This is getting too complex now, lol.

*ahems*

Seriously, though, I know you did that just to provoke me.. Oh hell, what am I drinking? *drinking 11th or 12th beer*

Bloody hell. This has been a fun chat, my.. erm. mostly minimalist friend. I'm pretty sure you already have your gun aiming at my forehead, haha...

Okay. I think I might go to sleep in less than hour. Will see. You seem to be nice, me thinks.

Looking forward to hear from you :)

EDIT: That was dumb ending... Dunno how you Californian deafies think. What I meant to say was, "looking forward to notice from you"

I enjoy going to Sacramento during the summer time due to rafting on American River, Folsom Lake, walking around the Capitol Hill parks, and they do have good local foods, have you tried Beach Hut Deli in Sacramento?

No I haven't! Looks like I'm going to have to :P I'm still kinda exploring the area but I love Sac compared (I'm from Modesto, Bakersfield so yea... lol) So far, I've been to Buckhorn in Roseville Galleria. Green Jade BEST Chinese food I've ever had, some ramen house in the downtown Sac area. I'm still exploring though!

Hopefully this summer I can visit SF. Love it there! fun to get away sometimes!

Back