Sabrina's leaving for ROCHY, NY.

AmericanChopper

Reaction score
Sabrina's leaving for Rochy, NY tonight. she will go to RIT for taking computer class.

While I am taking care of the her boys for a week. Wish her the best luck for her class.

I will be away to PA on June 20th until 23rd for visiting my mother. Sabrina will back on June 20th . Same day, we will flight at different time and different place... what a BUSY!

And looks like both of you are going to have fun.

Both of you have safe trip when you travel! :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
And looks like both of you are going to have fun.

Both of you have safe trip when you travel! :D

what a crazy schedule this month for us! Sabrina will fly to South Dakota for DWC (Deaf Women's conference) after she comes back from Rochy NY.

I will work lot of overtimes to earn money and saving it for this fall which I will fly to Knoxville, TN for visit my old friend. I have not seen my friend since 1990. It has been a long time!

:D

Originally posted by Strawberry
AWwww I'd love to meet you (Sabrina) if I was still in NY!

awwww That s very thoughtful of you.. Someday, We will meet you whatever we bump into each other :)

:applause: YAY!

lol anyway, i wish Sabrina good luck on her trip to NY :P:applause:

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Sabrina's leaving for Rochy, NY tonight. she will go to RIT for taking computer class.

While I am taking care of the her boys for a week. Wish her the best luck for her class.

I will be away to PA on June 20th until 23rd for visiting my mother. Sabrina will back on June 20th . Same day, we will flight at different time and different place... what a BUSY!

He was such wonderful to take care of two boys. He is extremly sweet guy ever I have.

I miss him every moment while I was in Rochester, NY.

American Chopper :kiss: Sabrina

:ily:

Sabrina

Last edited:
Originally posted by Justin Sane
Thank you for warning me.

I will come over your bedroom to steal all of your underwears and sell them at the yard sale next week.

Anyone who interest to come to my yard sale ?

Here is address:

6969 Horny Avenue
Intercourse, PA

July 5th from 9am to 4pm

Provide chocolate chip cookies and lemonade juice. :naughty:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Strawberry
AWwww I'd love to meet you (Sabrina) if I was still in NY!

:( Sorry, I miss to lick your strawberry face !! Hope next summer, I will do it. ;)

RIT is awesome huge campus. There are brand new 8 campus which someone donated 14 million dollars to build new campus. The town was country and quiet.

Glad, I attend that class to learn so much about SQL Program. The Professor is Deaf which is rooting me into ASL communication. What is more several students are working for Government agencies too. We had a good feedback and teamwork. It is a good benefit for me to enroll that workshop. I realize, one week is not enough to learn.

We do exchange our IM and E-mails to correspondence each other for our improvement communication and reinforcement about SQL program.

It was a good experience for me.

Sabrina

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You just got back home from NY?

Yeah, I got home safety last night ! I flew in jet from NYC to Providence, RI. Jeeze !!

Miss me ????

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
awwww That s very thoughtful of you.. Someday, We will meet you whatever we bump into each other :)

Be careful Strawberry !

American Chopper will eat you up in few second !! He will smash alot of whipped cream all over you ! :naughty:

We are looking forward to meet you in Kansas City, MO next summer of 2004 !! :D

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Steel
:applause: YAY!

lol anyway, i wish Sabrina good luck on her trip to NY :P:applause:

Thanks Steel !

I was glad that I did entroll workshop to learn so much about sql language program with DEAF teacher and students.

I enjoyed to seeing old and new friends in Rochester, NY.

Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
:( Sorry, I miss to lick your strawberry face !! Hope next summer, I will do it. ;)

RIT is awesome huge campus. There are brand new 8 campus which someone donated 14 million dollars to build new campus. The town was country and quiet.

Glad, I attend that class to learn so much about SQL Program. The Professor is Deaf which is rooting me into ASL communication. What is more several students are working for Government agencies too. We had a good feedback and teamwork. It is a good benefit for me to enroll that workshop. I realize, one week is not enough to learn.

We do exchange our IM and E-mails to correspondence each other for our improvement communication and reinforcement about SQL program.

It was a good experience for me.

Sabrina

Glad to hear that you had good time! And yeah you missed your chance to lick my strawberry face lol.

Be careful Strawberry !

American Chopper will eat you up in few second !! He will smash alot of whipped cream all over you ! :naughty:

We are looking forward to meet you in Kansas City, MO next summer of 2004 !! :D

~ Sabrina

Thanks for the warning! I can't wait til I meet you guys next summer! Thanks in advance for coming! It's wonderful to have your support!

I will come over your bedroom to steal all of your underwears and sell them at the yard sale next week.

Anyone who interest to come to my yard sale ?

Here is address:

6969 Horny Avenue
Intercourse, PA

July 5th from 9am to 4pm

Provide chocolate chip cookies and lemonade juice. :naughty:

I only have one clean boxer left, sure you can try sell my dirty boxers. Good luck. :mrgreen:

Back