Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup... Putin nominated Medvedev for Presidency which is how he easily won the seat. Some crazy rumor out there was saying that Medvedev will resign and Putin will take over.

I don't think it's far-fetched because the politic in Russia is horrendously corrupted and most people are apathetic and powerless against this. Russian government easily reeked of KGB running the show for greed. Putin's former KGB as well.

It's people's decision! It's up to the people either Putin get re-vote to be president again or not.

Over 70% voters are for Medvedev against 3 other parties (one of 4 parties are communist).

I have no opinion about extend from 4 years to 6 years... as long as it's okay with the people in Russia... :shrug:

Learn about Medvedev and his background...

Dmitry Medvedev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we're too accustomed to American way - 4 years, 2 terms. But in other country... things may take lot longer than America.. maybe because of their way of life/culture... or whatever it is.

Question:

What if Americans are happy with Obama's 8 year presidency and want to have him extend to 3rd election? (I aware that it's only up to 8 years presidency in America).

Here in EU countries, every 4 years election... Up to the people either they want to vote our same preisdent for 3rd time or more ............................. until president quit himself/herself....

Question:

What if Americans are happy with Obama's 8 year presidency and want to have him extend to 3rd election? (I aware that it's only up to 8 years presidency in America).

Here in EU countries, up to the people either they want to vote our same preisdent for 3rd or more............................. until president quit himself/herself....

I rather to keep traditional in constitutional, not expand into other term.

8 years is really enough for me, what happen if other Bush want run for 3rd term in near future to screw our country up, no way to expands to more term.

I rather to keep traditional in constitutional, not expand into other term.

8 years is really enough for me, what happen if other Bush want run for 3rd term in near future to screw our country up, no way to expands to more term.

It's up to Americans to vote president for 2nd time or not... Bush won for 2nd time already after 4 years election...

I ask what IF you all are satisfy and happy with Obama for 4 years after 1st election, and want to vote him again for 2nd time in 2012 and then other 4 years... more happy and want to vote him again for 3rd in 2016.... ???

Here in EU countries, every 4 years election... we can vote same president for 3 or 5 or 10 times until president want to quit....

It's people's decision! It's up to the people either Putin get re-vote to be president again or not.

Over 70% voters are for Medvedev against 3 other parties (one of 4 parties are communist).

I have no opinion about extend from 4 years to 6 years... as long as it's okay with the people in Russia... :shrug:

no.... Putin can no longer run for Presidency. He already served the maximum number of terms allowed. The only way he can become President by going thru "Presidential Succession Order."

Russian President - 4 years, 2 terms (same as USA)
Prime Minister - unlimited.. only President can nominate/remove PM (which is why Putin picked Medvdev as his puppet)

Simple - Russian President resigns.... PM takes over.... after the term - Putin picks the puppet for Presidency to pick Putin as PM. Repeat the cycle.

People's decision? in Russia? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: oh boy.... btw - I don't need to learn about Medvdev. There's nothing to learn about him. Everybody knows he's a Putin's puppet.

I highly doubt if, Obama is goin' to have a 2nd election after 4 years of presidency.

Question:

Here in EU countries, every 4 years election... Up to the people either they want to vote our same preisdent for 3rd time or more ............................. until president quit himself/herself....

see? glorifying Obama again as Messiah but I'll answer your question - sorry tough luck. Look at what happened to Bill Clinton. As for EU way where they can pick same President again and again and again - that's why American is an opportunistic country. I agree that term limit must be imposed in order to pave the way for bold opportunity and rapid growth.

It's up to Americans to vote president for 2nd time or not... Bush won for 2nd time already after 4 years election...

yea...... ILLEGALLY and/or UNETHICALLY :mad2:

Here in EU countries, every 4 years election... we can vote same president for 3 or 5 or 10 times until president want to quit....

IMO - the President is obviously a powerful position. He has every tool at his disposal to ensure that he can stay in power for as long as he wants. he may continue to fool the public that he's a good President while secretly doing something insidious... for profit.

He may be too powerful for any opponents to run against him. IMO - that's a lot of possible corruptions being involved in this power play. That's why America has 2 terms limit. This pave a way to give chance for any American citizen to run for it.

IMO - the President is obviously a powerful position. He has every tool at his disposal to ensure that he can stay in power for as long as he wants. he may continue to fool the public that he's a good President while secretly doing something insidious.

He may be too powerful for any opponents to run against him. IMO - that's a lot of possible corruptions involved in this power play. That's why America has 2 terms limit. This pave a way to give chance for any American citizen to run for it.

Yup, it was why it was then ruled to limit two terms only after the FKR era and on.

I highly doubt if, Obama is goin' to have a 2nd election after 4 years of presidency.

You never know because Obama isn't sworn in office yet.

Russia has still hate in their blood against our country.

I wouldn't honor to other countries if they against our country.

see? glorifying Obama again as Messiah but I'll answer your question - sorry tough luck. Look at what happened to Bill Clinton. As for EU way where they can pick same President again and again and again - that's why American is an opportunistic country. I agree that term limit must be imposed in order to pave the way for bold opportunity and rapid growth.

Well, many Americans were happy with Clinton's 8 years presidency until affair scandal..... I guess it would be different story if there're no affair scandal... Americans would ask Clinton for 3rd election...??? :shrug: I noticed that many Americans miss Clinton's presidency... after Bush's 1st election...

Anyway, accord my question about Obama for 3rd election in 2016... as what you said... after his 8 years preisdency, you might feel being down that other president would not do the same as Obama Adminraration then end like Bush's adminrasation... ???

That's why I support EU way like that because we are happy with president as long as he/she doing his/her job good which is mainly important to us. It's up to us to re-vote same president or not if we are happy with her/him or not...

Well, many Americans were happy with Clinton's 8 years presidency until affair scandal..... I guess it would be different story if there're no affair scandal... Americans would ask Clinton for 3rd election...??? :shrug: I noticed that many Americans miss Clinton's presidency... after Bush's 1st election...

Anyway, accord my question about Obama for 3rd election in 2016... as what you said... after his 8 years preisdency, you might feel being down that other president would not do the same as Obama Adminraration then end like Bush's adminrasation... ???

That's why I support EU way like that because we are happy with president as long as he/she doing his/her job good which is mainly important to us. It's up to us to re-vote same president or not if we are happy with her/him or not...

ok. that's why you live in Europe and I live in America. :wave:

if you like Clinton and Obama so much... then you'll have to support 2-terms limitation. Get it? They wouldn't exist under EU way.

Actually, we limit the US Prez to two terms only in order to prevent him being too powerful as a short reason why it ruled to that after the FKR era. FKR ran the office for 12 years but he died 10 yrs in office (2 yrs shorted). The government at the time felt that he became too powerful.

Russia has still hate in their blood against our country.

I wouldn't honor to other countries if they against our country.

Honestly, Russia don't hate America but :pissed: on Bush Adminrastion.

Russians are pissed over Bush and EU for humilate to make Russia look bad because EU and US know very well that Georgia started to attack South Ossisea that's why Russia attacked Georgia to defend South Ossisea... Russia warned Georgia for over one year but Georgia ignored Russia... I don't blame Russians for :pissed: on EU and US... It takes EU several months to try to solve with Russia to make a peace and get over...

Many countries don't hate America but :pissed: on Bush Adminrastion itself, not America.

Medvedev wants better relationship with Obama

Medvedev wants better relationship with Obama- MSNBC Wire Services

See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back