Rush Limbaugh hospitalized...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people who are susceptible

There are people who find something in the Rush rap.

Intelligence and being well read does not mean they are safe from being sucked into it. It is not Rush alone doing it he is a practioner and teacher of it. So is Kokonut. It is a feel good thing to these people to practice it on others. Kind of almost a sexual thing of getting into our minds and leaving some of their scent behind.
It is weird too how the gig operates. Early in the morning they get their talking points for the day all over the US and start working on the rest of us all day long. There are think tanks producing twisted information and attack strategies for their daily terrorist attack on rational thinking and discourse. It is all for our own good so that powerful business interests can lead us safely through each day. It is evil.
Free yourself Kokonut! Throw off the chains of Karl Rove brainwashing techniques. Look at what you have allied yourself with, man, a dog vomit like Rush Limbaugh sold out to the bone. That alone should tell you that evil is having its way with you.

Suggesting violence isn't smart, foxrac. Wouldn't be smart to try it in the first place.

Sorry, but Rush is not the cause of America being divided, he is a part of it. There are plenty of people like him, that their opinion is the same as Rush rather he speak it on Radio or not. It won't change a thing. They just like him because he keep them updated what's going on from a Republican's viewpoint instead of depending on some secular or democrat for news.

There are people who find something in the Rush rap.

Intelligence and being well read does not mean they are safe from being sucked into it. It is not Rush alone doing it he is a practioner and teacher of it. So is Kokonut. It is a feel good thing to these people to practice it on others. Kind of almost a sexual thing of getting into our minds and leaving some of their scent behind.
It is weird too how the gig operates. Early in the morning they get their talking points for the day all over the US and start working on the rest of us all day long. There are think tanks producing twisted information and attack strategies for their daily terrorist attack on rational thinking and discourse. It is all for our own good so that powerful business interests can lead us safely through each day. It is evil.
Free yourself Kokonut! Throw off the chains of Karl Rove brainwashing techniques. Look at what you have allied yourself with, man, a dog vomit like Rush Limbaugh sold out to the bone. That alone should tell you that evil is having its way with you.

Brainwashing is adding an additional $1.4 trillion dollars over budget for 2009 thinking it's is a good idea.

Brainwashing is to think that bringing 9/11 conspirators to NYC courtroom is a great idea instead of a military trial elsewhere angering the victims of those who were murdered in the 9/11 attacks.

If you can debate without including me at every turn then you got something there otherwise you're just doing the strawman and/or ad homenim thing. If you want to exclusively debate, I'll be here...and waiting.

Sorry, but Rush is not the cause of America being divided, he is a part of it. There are plenty of people like him, that their opinion is the same as Rush rather he speak it on Radio or not. It won't change a thing. They just like him because he keep them updated what's going on from a Republican view's point instead of depending on some secular or democrat for news.

It's really funny when people think that it's Rush fault for "dividing" America. I've an opinion, philosophical beliefs, and political ideology just like everybody else. Just like Rush, et al and millions others.

Trolls.gif

Not directed at anyone in particular, but rather multiple people.

It's really funny when people think that it's Rush fault for "dividing" America. I've an opinion, philosophical beliefs, and political ideology just like everybody else. Just like Rush, et al and millions others.

There's not a single President nor Presidential candidate on final race that shares Limbaugh's view and there's a reason why....

fortunately... you and million others who share Limbaugh's view are in the minority. a very small minority.

Brainwashing is adding an additional $1.4 trillion dollars over budget for 2009 thinking it's is a good idea.

Brainwashing is to think that bringing 9/11 conspirators to NYC courtroom is a great idea instead of a military trial elsewhere angering the victims of those who were murdered in the 9/11 attacks.

If you can debate without including me at every turn then you got something there otherwise you're just doing the strawman and/or ad homenim thing. If you want to exclusively debate, I'll be here...and waiting.

hmm... so are Bush tax cut and war against Iraq based on "fact" that Saddam and Osama bin Laden conspired together against USA brainwashing too?

Sorry, but Rush is not the cause of America being divided, he is a part of it. There are plenty of people like him, that their opinion is the same as Rush rather he speak it on Radio or not. It won't change a thing. They just like him because he keep them updated what's going on from a Republican's viewpoint instead of depending on some secular or democrat for news.

What the hell does secularism have to do with anything? Without secularism, Catholics would still be prosecuting the Protestants and vice versa. Without secularism, certain groups wouldn't be allowed to voluntarily remove themselves from a militaristic society. Without secularism, minority groups like Mormons, Muslims, Jews and Jenovah's Witnesses wouldn't be allowed to exist.

I know you meant atheist, since you don't appear to be a fundamentalist, but it shouldn't be equated with secularism. Secular and Democrat doesn't even belong in the same sentence even.

Mod's Note:

OK, I'm gonna have to close this thread for a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back