Rush Limbaugh deaf from drug use?

BrittBritt

Reaction score
Today I was at my Dr's and she was talking about ear implants. She told me rush Limbaugh had one and went deaf from abusing drugs. I didn't know that you could lose your hearing from drugs! I did know that you could lose your teeth though:giggle:

Hmmm my x husband got hooked on rx meds (why he is an x). So Iknew you could lose lots of stuff from oxy (your teeth, your job, your wife, your house, your sanity, your ability to have an erection:laugh2:) just didn't realize it also caused deafness. Interesting :hmm: I'm not a big Limbaugh fan, I don't want him being deaf only because I don't want to be like him in any way :ty:

What about marijuana? Wasn't it known to cause deafness?

Not a fan of Rush Limbaugh either. I know some friends of mine who got deaf from taking medicine. One of them even sued and won money.

I already wrote this post once, and erased it.

There are so many possible contributing causes to hearing loss, that vulnerable people might as well eliminate the most probable, and take their chances. You only live once.

I am from California and therefore refuse to believe that marajua causes any negative side effects ;) :fruit:

Not surprised. Cesko has the most marijuana users of all EU.

Klaus has recently signed the legalization of marijuan. I'm not really interested though.

marijuana is good, just dont buy from gangsters, buy from reputable hippies

Back