Rumor: Sorenson ntouch PC get leaked pictures, January 6th 2011 release date?

Omg! Are we going to get free HD webcam!? Gosh, Sorenson is AMAZING COMPANY!

My understand as their vision to use their service and get 'free' stuff. They are giving away the free lame 720 pix webcam while out there have 1080 which is better... oh well..

back to point.. they are either which they haven't decide what to 'provide' and I disagree... somewhat but awaiting to see their 'final answer' from customer information rep.

1. They will giving free only who have laptop and have no webcam; something that can use to go mobile on laptop

2. they are not going give out free if or who have webcam ( i found that lame because we can hide the webcam before they send item ) and possible send trainer over which haven't decide...

3. they have think other choice because want that VP200 get that work as restore back in order use their minutes. They have to give software who already have webcam on desktop.

So I see that lame decision... They should give us software who have webcam..

For your information... as they are doing same thing for VP100 in past.. if your VP200 damaged... still get VP200 as already used and wait until your name is ready to upgrade... I found that lame... VP200 already upgrade in 2 and half ago... I mean final stage as no need waiting due toll free number and local number that need done since VP100 doesn't handle it...

VP300 as to be/rename nTouch VP...

Do you like that name 'ntouch' as I am touching you soon... ???

you are right. Sorensons to/from Sorensons Yes compress but Sorensons to/from Logitech or other can't compress

well, dont worry.. sorensons going to compress every btye on the line, u dont haev to worry lol

oh, gosh, HD is too high bytes about 1.5m to up than VP200 about 256k-512k, HSI company (Cox, Comcast, TWC, etc..) are limit Bandwidth cap between 40GB and 300GB some state, some company

Bandwidth cap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VP-200, one hour = 4GB
HD about one hour = 15GB to up

if Mobile with HD, it is 5GB or less Bandwidth cap

I wish unlimited Bandwidth, I do HD, nTouch, or VP-300, I can't it right now, my HSI is limit Bandwidth cap

Does ntouch swtich 256K and 512K work support to VP-200?

why worry over bandwidth cap? already happened to you? thing of past

Look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality (footnote 21)

me have 5 computer 2 laptop 2 vp200 several other vp with time wanrer no problem

No, your coputer, vp200, laptop are low bandwidth cap, you not get HD video yet
becuase web is very low, e-mail is very very low, picture low, vp-200 is normal, but ONLY HD Video is very high, you not had hd video yet... if you get ntouch or any high hd, then what happen..

why worry over bandwidth cap? already happened to you? thing of past

Look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality (footnote 21)

me have 5 computer 2 laptop 2 vp200 several other vp with time wanrer no problem

Back