Rules you live by?

RainGurl

Reaction score
I know we behave in ways that we believe or have been taught?

What are some ways that reflect your decisions in how you act, how you treat others, and how you deal with daily life?

Myself, I always need to have money in the bank. Because I like knowing and feeling secure that there is a safety net incase something happens.

Love everyone, make lasting friendships. Unhealthy friends, try but don't stay because in the end you end up being the drained one.

My kids are provided in every way, they lack nothing.

Loving my hubby to the fullest. He is always going to be there, even when the girls go up and move out.

Live by day to day (don't think too far in advance) worrying about tomorrow only makes you waste today.

So those are just some of the few things I live by.

I try to go by the Bible and this book "Don't sweat the small stuff". It is very difficult to do sometimes!! I just remind myself to be the best I can be in every situation and my nbr 1 rule is: Treat others as you would want to be treated. Another thing I try to do is NEVER go to bed angry even if I have to call this person at midnight to resolve the problem. This usually applies to my husband and my kids, though.

kmjbmama

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and always keep your weapons where you can find them in the dark.

Live one day at a time.
THINK POSITIVE AROUND MY HUBBY EVEN THOUGH TOMORROW MAY BE HIS LAST DAY.
ENJOY MY GRANDCHILDREN.
KEEP BUSY, BUSY AND BUSY. THAT WAY, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT AND DWELL AND WORRY.
LOVE LIFE, NATURE. TIME ON EARTH IS NOT FOREVER.
ONE MORE THING WHICH I DO EVERY DAY. DO A GOOD DEED FOR SOMEONE EVEN IF IT IS A SIMPLE HUG. YOU'LL MAKE THAT SOMEONE FEEL REFRESH.

well, that's kinda hard thing to say..

I'm really neutral about alot of things.. like in a way " I don't give a damn"

I provide what my daughter needs first.. I make sure she's got enough clothing, food, money for lunch etc.

I put myself last. I have the same clothes for at least 5 years til I really need new ones I'll go buy one or two outfits. So like I said I'm LAST!

I make sure all my money goes to bills and to whatever my daughter needs. Then I do whatever I want with the money.

I really don't have any rules for myself but only have rules for my girl.

I normally just put everyone first and myself on the side.

that's just me.

HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY ME.... :KISS:

ANGRY WIFE = NIGHT ON THE COUCH! :SLAP: :WHIP:

1- love my wife and family
2- work hard and have patience with others
3- play golf and softball to keep my sanity

God created each person and therefore I treat them with the utmost respect. The fact that they are walking the earth means that they are part of God's plan somehow.

Never stop learning no matter how old you are. I'm confident God didn't put us here to waste our life doing nothing. When you have learned enough about one subject, move onto the next.

I try to avoid people's feet to step on-- I want to have my boundary and people respecting mine-- let it be religion, lifestyle, orientation, whatever-- and I will return that respect.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

I do not choose a side. Nobody's right or wrong. Everybody has different strokes and they shouldn't be bullied for their preferences/choices.

My belief is that if you haven't walked a mile in my shoes, then why are you telling me what to do with my life? You are not me. I am not you. Let me be me and I will leave you be.

Stay in felicity and look toward the horizon. Past is for our remembrances, nothing less or more.

Dream big, but keep yourself grounded. (if you do have a dream, be a realist and make it happen within circumstances you have)

Dont worry about what others think about you, the only opinion that matters is your own

Back