Roommate Needed

haha but its a bad advice to tell.

I am honest with all you. I have bad experiences with hearing roommates and hearing think I am dumb and slaves they gave me active ( I think right word spell start Adcive or something) and hard time with hearing control and sex me and fight and dramas, I can't stand them. I comfortable with deaf roommates is no problem no dramas they are my best friends as roommates.

I still looking roommates in Colorado for while and when save $$ then move into East.

Did you have troubles on roommate? avoid on rommate? pretty sound look likes on rommates your house!? look likes on sound look likes on you comfortable with feeling with person!

Did you have troubles on roommate? avoid on rommate? pretty sound look likes on rommates your house!? look likes on sound look likes on you comfortable with feeling with person!

Yeah i have no trouble with roommate but roommate have trouble with me. I always avoid roommate hearing. roommates and i Live resident house like look shelter, The man owner and from program something like that. I always comfortabe with deaf, periods. LOL

Yeah i have no trouble with roommate but roommate have trouble with me. I always avoid roommate hearing. roommates and i Live resident house like look shelter, The man owner and from program something like that. I always comfortabe with deaf, periods. LOL
That is good Friendlybluedeaf better you avoid on wise on troubles on roomate!

hope be your make sure secure!! hope be you comfortable feeling happy!

That is good Friendlybluedeaf better you avoid on wise on troubles on roomate!

hope be your make sure secure!! hope be you comfortable feeling happy!

right on! I looking for deaf roommate and I need move to Denver or in Colorado or maybe move into East or north west, who knows

Get a pet , they're the best roommate to have. They do not steal your money ,do not bring home unwanted guests , and not not care if you leave dirty dishes in the kitchen sink . In fact they'll clean them for you.

Amen!!

right on! I looking for deaf roommate and I need move to Denver or in Colorado or maybe move into East or north west, who knows

you can do moving decision moving!! your wise on decision want to moving to see find out moving! :P

001012817.jpg
Good roomate or Evil roomate for you?

Haha nobody would like to be my roommate because I have a lot of rules..dues my OCD..lol at least i dont need a roommate.

Haha nobody would like to be my roommate because I have a lot of rules..dues my OCD..lol at least i dont need a roommate.

I have OCD as well and no one want live with me, except for families, because of my asshole level. :lol:

Hi Friendly,

I wanted to move to deaf community sometimes later this year, I haven't decide where yet. I may need roommates too, I prefer deaf roommates too, and I am fine with pets-I have birds and dog. I am single in my 30's.

Where do you plan to move to? Your older post from september say Denver, or Northwest or East?

~Lily

Hi Friendly,

I wanted to move to deaf community sometimes later this year, I haven't decide where yet. I may need roommates too, I prefer deaf roommates too, and I am fine with pets-I have birds and dog. I am single in my 30's.

Where do you plan to move to? Your older post from september say Denver, or Northwest or East?

~Lily

me too I need to find deaf roommates and roommate too. i love pets someday i get one for me. lol I plan move in Denver or aurora, co..

Yes it older post of September that's long time, i wait for answer but no one consider about who want me move with.. nothing.. Do u?

I think maybe ask deaf community know about roommates? i don't know about this.

Friendly,

I haven't decide where I wanted move to, I am trying to keep my options open.

Is deaf community in Denver or aurora really good? Have you live there before?

Oh, yes I have seen deaf411 deaf-friendly cities report--I have to disagree with some of it, so I prefer to hear it from real life people. :)

Friendly,

I haven't decide where I wanted move to, I am trying to keep my options open.

Is deaf community in Denver or aurora really good? Have you live there before?

Oh, yes I have seen deaf411 deaf-friendly cities report--I have to disagree with some of it, so I prefer to hear it from real life people. :)

I used to live in Denver for 30 yrs moved in Leadville for 14 yrs.. There alots of Deaf people. I think good deaf community because there deaf events is alots Starbucks, etc.

me too, deaf411? I just wonder. LOL so I looked the google for apt, moblie, house seem really expensive price.

Roommates

Are you still looking for roommates??

Hello and my name is William and I'm looking for a roommates in Florida and needed to get my job there asap....pls let me know ...thank you

Back