Roommate Needed For Disney Deaf Cruise 2011

GD Vacations

Reaction score
Hi, I have a gentleman who would like to go on a Disney Deaf Cruise this April 2011 and he need a roommate to get two-person rate. If you or someone you know who would like to go on this cruise and need a roommate, please let me know. Please pass this info along to your friends. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it!

greatdeafvacations

Hi, I have a gentleman who would like to go on a Disney Deaf Cruise this April 2011 and he need a roommate to get two-person rate. If you or someone you know who would like to go on this cruise and need a roommate, please let me know. Please pass this info along to your friends. Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it!

greatdeafvacations

Please give me a number where i can talk to you by voice to voice not through tyy relay please if you cant speak by voice yourself please give me a email or etc to contact you please.

Please give me a number where i can talk to you by voice to voice not through tyy relay please if you cant speak by voice yourself please give me a email or etc to contact you please.

I just emailed you my contact info. Thank you for contacting me.

Back