roller derby

Kateweb

Reaction score
anyone here in to roller derby?

the movie whip it had a deaf minor character , most of her seans were cut due to time , I myself play and we are working on ways from me to hear the team as I have to take my HA's off during play ( they cost to mutch and it is a contact sport)

it's a lot of fun to play and to watch , so who else is in to the game and what is your local / favorite team ?

I cannot believe you play!!! I saw the movie and loved it!!! I played soccer in college and i love getting rough. I wish we and roller derby here :( I'm too sick to play anyways do you know any cool websites I could checkout? You're a bad ass!

My mom and I used to watch them during the 1960's on our black and white TV. :lol:

Aw I miss watching them rough up and bodycheck at each other on TV. :)

I cannot believe you play!!! I saw the movie and loved it!!! I played soccer in college and i love getting rough. I wish we and roller derby here :( I'm too sick to play anyways do you know any cool websites I could checkout? You're a bad ass!

oh but you do Nashville Rollergirls now go catch a game

Yes, I watched them on tv in 60's and 70's.

Some of my female friends do it......Fun to go watch

I f'ing love it!! I enjoyed watching it when I was little. I was sad that it was no longer showing in tv anymore.

anyone here in to roller derby?

the movie whip it had a deaf minor character , most of her seans were cut due to time , I myself play and we are working on ways from me to hear the team as I have to take my HA's off during play ( they cost to mutch and it is a contact sport)

it's a lot of fun to play and to watch , so who else is in to the game and what is your local / favorite team ?

Most of her WHAT? I don't understand. Please clarify. Thank you.

Most of her WHAT? I don't understand. Please clarify. Thank you.

she really only had one seen of her own thats all they were cut for time she is then refrenced latter in the movie, but Coach knew a sign or 2 or how to fake it.

thank you reba i cant spell for sh**

Last edited:
I've seen it. There is a team in town. Impressed by the sport..and the OUTFITS! Wow, I think I'd be afraid of something ripping or falling out or something.

I love the womens roller derby. :naughty:

vominatrixbarely.jpg

I am hard of hearing and I am a Non-skating-official for a league up here. Right now, a league has disbanded and is re-organizing. I am going to join the other league as a NSO until things get straightened out with the league I was with.

Back