Rockstar Table Tennis

Fragmenter

Reaction score
I'm addicted to this game!

I have a full time job, wife and kids and other hobbies but this game is inside my head the whole time. I play matches inside my head the same way I play Tetris inside my head when I'm day dreaming :rofl:

I don't know why you guys haven't talked about this game but you gotta try it out pronto! Beware when you meet DigitalDevourer on Live :devil:

Fragmenter said:
I'm addicted to this game!

I have a full time job, wife and kids and other hobbies but this game is inside my head the whole time. I play matches inside my head the same way I play Tetris inside my head when I'm day dreaming :rofl:

I don't know why you guys haven't talked about this game but you gotta try it out pronto! Beware when you meet DigitalDevourer on Live :devil:

By the way, I ordered it after you yelled at me to get it, bastard. lol. Expect to arrive at my house tomorrow or thursday. You better be right.

DefMATRIXense said:
By the way, I ordered it after you yelled at me to get it, bastard. lol. Expect to arrive at my house tomorrow or thursday. You better be right.

A W E S O M E!!! You won't regret it dude!

If you don't like it, I'll lose to you online to help with your achievement points ;) Haahahahaha

Fragmenter said:
A W E S O M E!!! You won't regret it dude!

If you don't like it, I'll lose to you online to help with your achievement points ;) Haahahahaha
awwww. I want to earn my win, lol. :cheers:

DefMATRIXense said:
awwww. I want to earn my win, lol. :cheers:

Okay! I will check it out. It looks like it is worth to buy. You better be right! Fragmentor. Love IRISH?? Close like Jag as deer drink!

Guinness!!! Yummy!!

If you lose. You must drink 3 glasses of guinness.. Nah.. you win! I drink all of those!!

Winks!

sjones4dad said:
Okay! I will check it out. It looks like it is worth to buy. You better be right! Fragmentor. Love IRISH?? Close like Jag as deer drink!

Guinness!!! Yummy!!

If you lose. You must drink 3 glasses of guinness.. Nah.. you win! I drink all of those!!

Winks!

Eh, if I'm wrong, I'll drink 10 carbombs with jagermeister ;)

Rockstar Games, who made the Grand Theft Auto series and Midnight Club series, made a table tennis for us X360 owners.

It owns all sports game IMHO.

Fragmenter said:
I saw you over Live with the game. Let me know what you think!
I was in a training sesson and it freezes. My 360 is dying. :hyper: Today I called MS and explained the sitution. They are taking care of it. I am getting a replacement for free. It was overheating( Im hardcore gamer, playing for hours and hours a day, lol) for several months without using the intercooler. I just bought the intercooler a few days ago but too late, lol.

DefMATRIXense said:
I was in a training sesson and it freezes. My 360 is dying. :hyper: Today I called MS and explained the sitution. They are taking care of it. I am getting a replacement for free. It was overheating( Im hardcore gamer, playing for hours and hours a day, lol) for several months without using the intercooler. I just bought the intercooler a few days ago but too late, lol.

Damn, that sucks. Be sure to slap on the intercooler on the replacement X360 when you get it :cheers:

I plan on getting one myself this weekend even though I play only 2 hours a day at the most.

Steel X said:
Eh, I still love playing volleyball! :D

950265b.jpg

me second :whistle:

Fragmenter said:
That's one of my top 10 games of all time -- BTW, do you have a GamerTag so I can add you to my friends list?
Nope dont have Xbox live yet sorry

Steel X said:
Nope dont have Xbox live yet sorry
We need to set up a Steel's wireless adapter fund. We would paypal him from $1 to $5 bucks. Should be $20 bucks, it is up to you. Once he gets $100 bucks, so he can buy that item and set up with the 360 and start registering a xbox live. :cheers: Steel, whats yoru paypal address?

DefMATRIXense said:
We need to set up a Steel's wireless adapter fund. We would paypal him from $1 to $5 bucks. Should be $20 bucks, it is up to you. Once he gets $100 bucks, so he can buy that item and set up with the 360 and start registering a xbox live. :cheers: Steel, whats yoru paypal address?
ha ha ha I forgot how to laugh :roll:

Back