RockinRobin get well!

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
We miss you and your humor.

Hope you feel much better soon and can post with us a lot! :wave:

Hope be well you :) take you better!!! you soon better hope be you better!

What happened?

RR, I hope you will be with us again soon. :hug:

Yes, what happened? Hope Rockin will be here soon...

RR contacted Caz to tell her she may have to have more ear surgery and can't stay on computer long.

rr feels very poorly with these horrible infection and may need surgery next week to do with her ear.I would imagine she feeling anxious,horrible place have infection in ear and bone....i hope she get well very soon. i was worried she not been on here so i sent her p.m and rr answered it.Very depressing thing she sent everyone her best wishes and hopes be better ASAP

Get well soon. Take it easy and get the rest you need.

I'm wonder about her and I haven't seen her for very long time.

Get well soon if you have medical condition.

I spoke with her also and she is having a really, really hard time. Hate to see her in so much pain. It sure has been a difficult year for her. She always brightens up AD with her humor. Wishing a speedy recovery RR. Hope your boys are waiting on you as you so deserve.

RockinRobin: get better as soon as possible.Lots of prayer to speed 'things up"!

Hey!...Checking in...this infection and pain and the 4th surgery 2 weeks ago...bleeding ears....and my "hair style" is hilarious!....(both sides of my head were shaved....once again)....Guessing you guys should know that these pain pills are making me feel so good....and of course my best friend bringing me over a bottle of Bourbon (Kentucky)....:giggle:

Anyway, the ear is no better, the infection has gone to my neck....and having to sleep in the Recliner....:laugh2:

Anyhow, I will be admitted back to the hospital tomorrow afternoon...but first...it's my B'day....and all my boys & friends are coming, after that, it's back once again for more IV's and whatever is decided to do...

You guys take care....I'll be back, hopefully
rockin'robin

What a way to celebrate your birthday. Glad you have people to help you out. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wishing your next birthday you will be healthy.

Back