Road Trip: Chicago

Oh nice video, nintendo fanboy.

Have fun to play DS while you are on trip.

5 friends I met, all have DS :D we had network party

another vlog...
[yt]uDu-UdZW0w4[/yt]

visit my website then, for more....
No, why are you going to Chicago?

I don't need a bunch of videos to tell me what you saw in Chicago. I want to know your purpose for going to Chicago. Is it a tour? Are you visiting someone? Are you just walking around Chicago and nothing else?

I don't need a bunch of videos to tell me what you saw in Chicago. I want to know your purpose for going to Chicago. Is it a tour? Are you visiting someone? Are you just walking around Chicago and nothing else?

You need watch his video, it's impressed about his trip.

I guess that he's just visit Chicago for on vacation or want tour in other cities, such as different place.

5 friends I met, all have DS :D we had network party

another vlog...
[yt]uDu-UdZW0w4[/yt]

Oh cool, Are you using WiFi to compete with friend via network for DS? I means on your during trip.

Oh yeah, I forget to post 1st vlog... here you go, it explain...

[yt]4B3SRABt2No[/yt]

and title said ROAD TRIP

Oh cool, Are you using WiFi to compete with friend via network for DS? I means on your during trip.

no.. location network, otherwise, I able to use wifi during road trip by my mac laptop and treo together.

and I would love to post my own website address. But I cannot since Alex censor my url address :(

It's too bad that you left Chicago earlier because WSAD (West Suburban Association of the Deaf) will have "Summer Picnic" at 10 am CT. It would be fun to meeting people there. I wish I can be there too. Oh well.

I see what you're talking about. When click the link from here, it won't work. When I highlined then clicked copy the highline link and pasted on www address box then it will work. I don't have problem with it.

PowerOn, I have something to override the censor but link is still not work.
http://iballoon.crazytеch.com/

You need PM Alex to remove the censor.

Last edited:
I see what you're talking about. When click the link from here, it won't work. When I copied the link and paste on wwe address box then it will work. I don't have problem with it.

I use program with text in different code but not work when directly to his website but if put his link on #1, just put in together then it already worked.

Oh well .. I don't have problem but thanks.

I use program with text in different code but not work when directly to his website but if put his link on #1, just put in together then it already worked.

It's too bad that you left Chicago earlier because WSAD (West Suburban Association of the Deaf) will have "Summer Picnic" at 10 am CT. It would be fun to meeting people there. I wish I can be there too. Oh well.

I know about it. It's unfortunately on our schedule during work and vacation schedule conflict that we had only that week to take off.

Oh, nice other video.

You seems have fun time with trip to Chicago.

Wow great vidoes of you guys on road trips.. I enjoy looking at them.. hope you take more trips like that with other states.. hehe!:cool:

That was EDDIE BART?!?!?!

I didnt realized it was Eddie! I performed 2 plays with him in NTID nearly 10 yrs ago! Omigosh! It's been THAT long ago?!?!?!

Great V-logs! Glad you guys had a great time in Windy City.

I used to live there for few years, and I still do miss the city life there. Actually, I wouldn't want to live there anymore-- visits to Chicago is good enough for me! :)

Thanks for sharing with all of us! :)

I didnt realized it was Eddie! I performed 2 plays with him in NTID nearly 10 yrs ago! Omigosh! It's been THAT long ago?!?!?!

Great V-logs! Glad you guys had a great time in Windy City.

I used to live there for few years, and I still do miss the city life there. Actually, I wouldn't want to live there anymore-- visits to Chicago is good enough for me! :)

Thanks for sharing with all of us! :)

Yeah, it said pretty clear. tee-hee. your welcome.

if you like to reach with him, you can visit on his youtube
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. :)

The last vlog of road trip.
Return to home

[yt]BCAsA3sVDDA[/yt]

Back