RO transfers...

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
so i've been trying to deal with getting my window replaced after this happened...
Screenshot2011-11-16at91944AM.png

and i've been using ip relay because then i can have a transcript of the conversation... and I have had 3 RO transfers... and have been on the phone for... an hour and a half... why does this have to happen? some RO's are better than others yes... but still... its confusing to the person on the other line who is already confused... and it makes more... uhms... repeat that... and so forth...

I've had some problems with a broken rear window in the past. Even if getting with someone on the phone, it doesn't really accomplish too much... lots of hanging on the line and waiting because some of these numbers you call are sourced to the headquarters where they'll dispatch their local contract supplier to come do the work for you.. Some of them were in California while I wasn't even in the location.

I've found it was easier to just google up and show up at the local shop and ask what could I do, how much they were charging, how long it would take.. Got it done the sooner the better.. This one happened back in January:
2qk8qjp.jpg

yeah... i've got them on the line... they are just... pissing me off... its been almost 2 hours now... and of all days to do it... this isn't a fun one...

Back