Riverside/So. Cal - looking for people to meet

Theseus

Reaction score
I just moved to California about two weeks ago. I am 25 years old, male, use PSE, and really want to meet some more deaf people near Riverside but if you are hearing and know sign language then that's okay...no worries there, just send me a reply or PM.

I have a new LA Fitness club membership. If you have a membership or know someone else who does, let me know and we can meet sometimes at the gym. I don't like going to the gym alone all the time, it gets somewhat boring. Would be nice to have some people to sign with at the gym. Male or female is fine. I've gone to the gym with some women friends before. I work out a lot so I could use a workout partner as well but preferably guys in this case because of bench presses.

Other than that, I've searched for some websites with deaf events near Riverside but most seem to be further west towards the LA and Burbank areas. Where do I find a website that is narrowed down to deaf events in the Inland Empire region?
Let me know via reply or pm if you're up to meeting me or know of others near Riverside who are. :ty:

Kyle

I have a few friends live in Riverside and I am going visit next Tuesday till Saturday morning then go to Orange County for a night then back to Covina and stay with my best friends. We'll be super busy! :)

I am sure you'll find deafies around. Take your time.

There might be some ba-da-bings around CODIE but you look west like CSUN area where a lot of events going on.

Try Palm Desert at the end of this month, theres gonna be a lot of deafies due to NAD conference but dont expect a lot of happy faces there too hahahahahahah !

Richard

I went ahead and set an appointment with CODIE. Then I showed up at the office. There were so many deaf event flyers. On my way out I picked up 20 flyers and looked at them, and many are near Riverside. If anyone needs information for Southern California deaf events then CODIE is an excellent start. I was very surprised at how much information they had available.
NAD conference? Now that should be interesting.
LakeTahoe, enjoy the trip! :thumb:

Thanks! I cannot wait to go TOMORROW!!! WHOO! :dance2: I will be in Riverside for 5 days start tmw night till Saturday morning. :)

Theseus said:
I went ahead and set an appointment with CODIE. Then I showed up at the office. There were so many deaf event flyers. On my way out I picked up 20 flyers and looked at them, and many are near Riverside. If anyone needs information for Southern California deaf events then CODIE is an excellent start. I was very surprised at how much information they had available.
NAD conference? Now that should be interesting.
LakeTahoe, enjoy the trip! :thumb:

Back