RIVERSIDE: 3 students at school for deaf hospitalized after eating pot-laced brownies

I bet that is what they meant , they might been under observation to made sure they had no life threaten reaction from the pot , the pot could had been cut with something else .

Nobody is going to cut pot with other drugs. Why? That's a waste of drugs, which equates to a waste of money. It's so silly that people assume that sweets will be "cut" with anything, really. The paranoia is genuine, the danger is extremely unlikely.

I did do pot once off campus but the superviosr never knew about it i went straight to bed and I was fine next morning kids should eat if they do pot too much ugh. lol I am from csd in fremont tho.. ;) I was 19 at that time when it happened.. so nobody is perfect

They were middle school girls. A day student brought the brownies to the school and shared them with a couple others. The girls are fine and they were suspended from school for a week, I believe.

I was half serious :lol: It did seem a little extream but I'm sure schools can't take chances. I just wonder if they where caught drinking if the reaction would have been the same.

No, I was just laughing at your Cheetos response. Perfect :)

Haha.
Harsh....but they will be fine
Damn
We were eatin sheets of acid like candy in dorms...
And all the rest of it...

Brownies were so so meh.....

Like any hangover
A lesson will be learned...

Theyll be fine.

Back