RIT beats Gally in Halo3

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
Today Gallaudet and RIT played Halo 3 today as part of the RockFest thing.
Gallaudet Team B vs RIT team B. RIT B won 3-0. Gallaudet A vs RIT A. While RIT was up 2 games to none, Gallaudet managed to take a Team Slayer match on Construct(?) and got one game, but could not hold on, and RIT finished them off 3-1(best of 5).

It will be a new tradition between the RIT and Gallaudet schools' Rockfest and Brickfests. See you there next year in Rochester!

RIT won? Awesome!

I figured RIT would win. I've been to one of their tournaments and they really have great players! :)

I really never know that there were comptitive Gally vs RIT.. its nice to know! ;)

It was the first time for Halo3. The RockFest and Brickfest is an old tradition between both schools where we compete in soccer, basketball, foosball, chess, ping pong, water polo, etc etc etc, and Halo3 was added this year. I think we will see videogame competitions in Rockfests and Brickfests from now on!

It was the first time for Halo3. The RockFest and Brickfest is an old tradition between both schools where we compete in soccer, basketball, foosball, chess, ping pong, water polo, etc etc etc, and Halo3 was added this year. I think we will see videogame competitions in Rockfests and Brickfests from now on!
Oh it was first time?! its good began! and interesting indeed! There will be competitive Gally v.s RIT on video games in events like next year?

I already know that RIT would beat Gallaudet in Halo 3 game and I was right but other sports, no idea

Yes, New tradition! Next year RIT hosts their Brickfest, and they will have Videogame again. Maybe it will be Halo3, maybe other, we will see.

Yes, New tradition! Next year RIT hosts their Brickfest, and they will have Videogame again. Maybe it will be Halo3, maybe other, we will see.
It will probably be Halo 3 since they're usually popular and last a long time.

I remember when Halo was still being played all the way until Halo 2 came out.

Unless... Halo 4 comes out soon. :dunno:

It will probably be Halo 3 since they're usually popular and last a long time.

I remember when Halo was still being played all the way until Halo 2 came out.

Unless... Halo 4 comes out soon. :dunno:
(here's off-little topic): have you beat all halo series? If not, you should have done with halo series and you completely will understand what halo series's story about from beginning to end as A to Z,....what else?

Yes, unforuntaly halo series are last, there won't make another halo 4 in future. correct me if i can be wrong, Because I heard the rumors of the hardcore halo gamers from xbox forums they said so. However I do agree with the hardcore halo gamers's comments. I don't want more saying into details unless you had to beat the whole halo series. then we can discuss..

Anyway, Gally vs RIT will play the COD4 or Gears of War, or the NFL/ College football sports? If so, I hope so! ;)

Frozen, a RIT student asked about GOW. It seems too violent, but it can be turned off like in MLG events. I'm pretty sure it will still be Halo3 next year, Vamp, but it is possible a different game will be proposed and played. Maybe a few games, even.

(here's off-little topic): have you beat all halo series? If not, you should have done with halo series and you completely will understand what halo series's story about from beginning to end as A to Z,....what else?

Yes, unforuntaly halo series are last, there won't make another halo 4 in future. correct me if i can be wrong, Because I heard the rumors of the hardcore halo gamers from xbox forums they said so. However I do agree with the hardcore halo gamers's comments. I don't want more saying into details unless you had to beat the whole halo series. then we can discuss..

Anyway, Gally vs RIT will play the COD4 or Gears of War, or the NFL/ College football sports? If so, I hope so! ;)
I've played and beaten the first two for the Xbox, but not the third for the Xbox 360.

So, if it really is the end of the storyline... then I guess that's it. :(

Frozen, a RIT student asked about GOW. It seems too violent, but it can be turned off like in MLG events. I'm pretty sure it will still be Halo3 next year, Vamp, but it is possible a different game will be proposed and played. Maybe a few games, even.
That depends on the committee that sets up the competitions for the RIT/Gallaudet weekend.

Talk with the person who hosted the recent event and see where you can go from there.

As for GOW, are you referring to God of War or Gears of War? I'm guessing it's Gears of War since it's for the Xbox 360.

I've played and beaten the first two for the Xbox, but not the third for the Xbox 360.

So, if it really is the end of the storyline... then I guess that's it. :(
VAM< i really miss the halo series, Because I will not play another halo 4 part. if Bungie.net will not develop another halo 4 in future.

Then tell me why they selling limited edition Spartan helmet (sp)? isn't that obviously all halo series are the LAST!

anyway I enough you get halo 3 someday, when your money is permission or halo3 on sale / discount. If you don't have xbox 360 console. I believe that Bungle.net will make halo 3 for PC someday. ;)

the Creator, I am sorry to bring the off-topic. I will let people stick ths thread's topic. :)

LOL. GOW has multiplayer. GOW does not. LOL. Play on words there heh.

Gears of War 2. I was talking with a student who helped this year's events, and Madden is a possiblity for next year, a 1v1 competition. We discussed how it would maybe bring more fans to the event than Halo3 did..

VAM< i really miss the halo series, Because I will not play another halo 4 part. if Bungie.net will not develop another halo 4 in future.

Then tell me why they selling limited edition Spartan helmet (sp)? isn't that obviously all halo series are the LAST!

anyway I enough you get halo 3 someday, when your money is permission or halo3 on sale / discount. If you don't have xbox 360 console. I believe that Bungle.net will make halo 3 for PC someday. ;)

the Creator, I am sorry to bring the off-topic. I will let people stick ths thread's topic. :)
The helmet was a marketing ploy. There are stores that still sell them. I'm waiting for the price to drop before I get it. ;)

rly?

ohh man if my team were there for sure whip rit n gally for real... ha
we in austin community college.....we are MLG..

ohh man if my team were there for sure whip rit n gally for real... ha
we in austin community college.....we are MLG..

oh pls! RIT are #2 or #3 for best video games in national rank (all overall college)... I remmy that rank things somewhere on thread here

Back