Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
DreamDeaf said:
Old creaky member of Ringo...lolz. Look me up at Missy DreamDeaf!

Smiles!
Love,
Missy :hitit:
Same here... a long old member of Ringo! Yep, I'm still here. You can look me up. :thumb:

:confused: what is going on with ringo thing? it said TIME TO TICKLE SOMEONE! :roll: that's mean i lost everything in ringo like my pictures, friend lists and etc ???!?!??! :mad2:

daprilz said:
:confused: what is going on with ringo thing? it said TIME TO TICKLE SOMEONE! :roll: that's mean i lost everything in ringo like my pictures, friend lists and etc ???!?!??! :mad2:

Huh? Ringo suppose email to us to let us know that Ringo and Tickle finish merger business. Must be confuse myself.

daprilz said:

Um, I don't think you lost anything. It was just placed somewhere else.

Lasza said:
Huh? Ringo suppose email to us to let us know that Ringo and Tickle finish merger business. Must be confuse myself.

yea, i agree w/ you! .... sigh :wtf: at ringo!

daprilz said:
scoff :roll: at you.

What?

I'm not an instruction booklet!

Okay, if it'll help you. When you go to Ringo.com, you can see "Click here to sign in now" at the bottom of the website.

It'll take you to the login page that is linked to Tickle.com.

:)

I wonder, Is tickle help ringo to be better through anytime to get in and out ? do anyone have plm with trying into ringo before? I just curious about it. :)

No Tickle is not better than Ringo.. look at the message I got when I sign on...

Dear friend,

We are very sorry but Tickle is down temporarily… We will be back up very soon. Lots of people are coming through here these days.
We are adding new servers to keep up with demand and serve you better.
Our apologies for the inconvenience and please remember that we do love you!

-The Tickle Team

Cheri said:
No Tickle is not better than Ringo.. look at the message I got when I sign on...

Dear friend,

We are very sorry but Tickle is down temporarily… We will be back up very soon. Lots of people are coming through here these days.
We are adding new servers to keep up with demand and serve you better.
Our apologies for the inconvenience and please remember that we do love you!

-The Tickle Team

yeah, tickle and ringo got SAME problem! nothing is better!

Let you know that I cancalled on ringo.com.... Im, tired because I could not get in everydy and I had enough for that .... Sorry ....

I think Tickle will have more servers... so hopefully the hassle of logging on will be reduced. Right now they're just moving everything over to their servers, thus the temporary shut-down.

Well, no matter.. I am not counting on it for tomorrow.. Though, I am expecting Tickle to have my profile and everyone else's up and running by Saturday!

daprilz said:

Did you read everything on Ringo.com? you saw that it says "Time to Tickle Someone!" did you read anything below that? go back there and read again!

or do you want me to paste what it says there?

it says:
======
Time to Tickle Someone :)

Over the past 2 weeks we have been busy moving all the profiles from Ringo to Tickle.com, Tickle now has over 1.2 million members within the Social Network!

You can now sign in to the Tickle social network and see your Ringo profile, messages, photos, stories, list of friends and so on.

PLEASE NOTE:

1)There are still 7,000 profiles being migrated, these will all be migrated by the end of today. If you can't sign in now that just try again tomorrow.

2)Photos are still being migrated, we have moved over half of these, but you may need to wait a few days before you see your photos appear on Tickle.

3)If you were already a member of Tickle using the same email address, then you will need to sign in using your Tickle password.

========

hope you get it now!

Boult said:
Did you read everything on Ringo.com? you saw that it says "Time to Tickle Someone!" did you read anything below that? go back there and read again!

or do you want me to paste what it says there?

it says:
======
Time to Tickle Someone :)

Over the past 2 weeks we have been busy moving all the profiles from Ringo to Tickle.com, Tickle now has over 1.2 million members within the Social Network!

You can now sign in to the Tickle social network and see your Ringo profile, messages, photos, stories, list of friends and so on.

PLEASE NOTE:

1)There are still 7,000 profiles being migrated, these will all be migrated by the end of today. If you can't sign in now that just try again tomorrow.

2)Photos are still being migrated, we have moved over half of these, but you may need to wait a few days before you see your photos appear on Tickle.

3)If you were already a member of Tickle using the same email address, then you will need to sign in using your Tickle password.

========

hope you get it now!

;) i already got it from yesterday :)

Back