Ride with Pride!

Ah. So, no new "move" in services; just a new "move" (or focus) in advertising. Amtrak hopes to attract new people to old services.

Ah. So, no new "move" in services; just a new "move" (or focus) in advertising. Amtrak hopes to attract new people to old services.

nope. not at all. again..... it's a response to Chick-fil-A's negative message to promote a better awareness and acceptance. why are we in merry-go-around when all of my posts have already answered your questions?

Post #77, #78, #80.

The only new service is the fact that they are paying lip service to the issue. :lol:

I am deeply confused...

if you have no problem with what Amtrak is doing... then what's with these posts?

you clearly have problem with Amtrak ads :confused:

I agree, you are deeply confused. I have no problem at all with the ads.

I agree, you are deeply confused. I have no problem at all with the ads.

good. thank you for clarification even though I'm overlooking your backpedaling. water under bridge anyway :)

good. thank you for clarification even though I'm overlooking your backpedaling. water under bridge anyway :)

It's good that you are overlooking the backpedaling since there was none. Sorry to see you are having so much trouble understanding.

It's good that you are overlooking the backpedaling since there was none. Sorry to see you are having so much trouble understanding.

it's time for me to take a high road :wave:

It looks like you inject the confusion into Jiro's brain. :lol:

j/k

Back