RID and CI

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where I can find college have a course class for Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) & Certificate of Interpretation (CI) ??

Thanks
Phillips

Where I can find college have to course class for Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) Certificate of Interpretation (CI) ??

Thanks
Phillips

Northeastern Unverisity do have offer the courses CID Certificate of Interpreter Deaf.

Curious If I am taking courses in Massachusetts then Few years I will move out another state and still good license of RID or CI?

You can contact the main office of RID and they will tell you which programs are currently available. Many college programs have closed or changed in the last few years.

finding a program

Go to RID -, RID's homepage. In the lower left part of the page is a purple box labeled "Search Tools". Click on the choice labeled "Find Interpreter Education Programs".

The page that comes up will offer some blank boxes for refining your selection. To go state by state, just select what level of education you're seeking under 'Programs', then pick a desired state in the 'State' column. Click search.

Happy hunting.

Back