Rhyanne update:

nancyj

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
It looks like my last update was 4 months ago . She was only signing 8-10 words then and now she is at 50+ its so great to beable to communicate with my 18 mo old. Its just amazing to me at how much more she can tell me then my other daughter could at this age. I have also learned so much in this process. And the lessons and advice I get from reding all of your posts and comments and threads! Thansk for being here. We are now on a month long vacation. We left our home in California on Sunday spent 2 days in Oregon and now we are in Idaho for a week...then South Dakota and Pennsylvania...my other daughter graduated from high school so we are on a road trip...if anyone knows of any deaf events or coffee socials in any of these states we would love to attend if near us.

Thanks again,
Nancy

So happy she is doing so well with signing!!!! :) I'm very excited to see what the next few years bring......:)

Sounds like you have all kinds of wonderful things going on. :) Congratulations to your daughter on graduating from high school, and Rhyanne on her language development. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your vacation, and find some fun Deaf events to attend. :wave:

Back