Revised poll on paranormal.

Have you seen... and describe what you saw in comment pls!

• Cryptids such as Big Foot/Sasqutach, Jersey Devil, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time Travel, Time Slip.

• slipped through Vortex

• Angels, God appeared before you

• Reincarnation or rebirth

• Demons, Satan appeared before you

• Seen/discover any forbidden archeology (anicent astronauts)

• Paleonology or Dinosaurs sighting

• Pre-/Re-/Post-motions

• Other

• Total voters

UNYTruthHunters

Reaction score
This is a revised poll since many of you desired to click more than one. So, the new version has that ability. How many of you have seen any of the following questions and please click more than one. OK? Thank you!

I will start with mine.

There are a great number of occurrance in my life. 1977, 2009, and 2010 seen UFOs.

2010, seen in time time shifters (travelers) disappeared. My dog who was outside with me barked at that direction and I caught it in time. That was a HUGE proof. Dogs do sense better than any of us over age 5.

I saw a creature back when I was 5.

I saw a ptyperdon (sp) in 2003. Huge one by the highway flying by.

I also seen dinosaurs!! Iquanas in Central America. Alligators, Crocs, Lizards! They are STILL around us! DUH!

I disagree with the mainstream Science Community on this regard.

Same with Pluto IS a planet, period!

I also have seen ghosts. intelliectual or residual apparitions, ghost meter playing.. I also have seen black mist at a seminar as part of a paranormal expo.

I also sense what people are saying.. I get mad often knowing what they are about to say as a repeat after I got the thoughts. I also can prophecize and had visions.. Truly blessed by God for this.

Pretty much almost everthing I have experienced. But I did not count myself on the poll since it would be fair I let people vote for themselves.

Dude, have you ever look up on Pluto? I just finished a project for my earth class. Pluto is no longer planet due orbit different way and some reasons I forgot. Pluto orbit upward and downward. Our planets orbit eastward and westward. Pluto is coldest star and far away from Sun.

Dude, have you ever look up on Pluto? I just finished a project for my earth class. Pluto is no longer planet due orbit different way and some reasons I forgot. Pluto orbit upward and downward. Our planets orbit eastward and westward. Pluto is coldest star and far away from Sun.

it's not because of the direction of orbit. It's because Pluto failed to meet all criteria to be declared as a planet.

I am NOT livng in a lie. I do not believe in the mainstream science same way about Creationism. I believe in Creationism. Let me tell you for example. They say we came from monkey, how can that be because there are still monkeys? Please explain! Therefore I strongly believe in Pluto is a planet, not an exoplanet. This morning they announced they discovered planets in space, not our own but other stars' planets were rotating backward or orbiting backwards!! So, I am sure they will apologize and say Pluto is a planet after all! Next!

I am NOT livng in a lie. I do not believe in the mainstream science same way about Creationism. I believe in Creationism. Let me tell you for example. They say we came from monkey, how can that be because there are still monkeys? Please explain! Therefore I strongly believe in Pluto is a planet, not an exoplanet. This morning they announced they discovered planets in space, not our own but other stars' planets were rotating backward or orbiting backwards!! So, I am sure they will apologize and say Pluto is a planet after all! Next!

Why did you relate stupid monkey to Pluto? They are different. We are created by God himself. Back to topic. I think you need go back to school and learn all Planets and you will notice they might say about Pluto being white dwarf.

Since you believe in Creationism.... please explain!

Wirelessly posted

Joey, use Wikipedia or Google to check your facts before sprouting something. Plato is not a star, nor is it orbiting or rotating in an abnormal way. It's not an exoplanet either, it's a "dwarf planet." The reason why Pluto's considered a dwarf is because of its oribit, it's not large enough in mass to avoid crossing path with Neptune's. That's all.

UNYTruthHunter, you're correct. We are not monkeys. Chimpanzees are not monkeys either, they are apes. However chimps are not humanians either. So, no, we did not evolve from monkeys; we did not evolve from chimps; we, did however, evolved from a common ancestor.

Back