Revenge of the Sith

MMA fan

Reaction score
Anyone going to the midnight showing of the movie Wednesday night/Thursday morning? :D I am! I got 2 tickets for the 12:01am showing... whoooooo good thing I don't have to work on Thursday! Can't wait to see it.

Just got back from a midnight showing of the Sith. Sith kick Jedi ass big time. :)

Wouldn't mind seeing it again on digital screen, IMAX and but not the least of all OC! :dance2:

MMA fan said:
Anyone going to the midnight showing of the movie Wednesday night/Thursday morning? :D I am! I got 2 tickets for the 12:01am showing... whoooooo good thing I don't have to work on Thursday! Can't wait to see it.
I've watched this movie and man, I am disappointed. I found out that Anakin is Darth Vader...

Magatsu said:
I am disappointed. I found out that Anakin is Darth Vader...

dude i thought u knew that he was Darth Vader... in star wars II the movie he was confused about who he was and how hungry he was in the power.

deafclimber said:
dude i thought u knew that he was Darth Vader... in star wars II the movie he was confused about who he was and how hungry he was in the power.
Yeah, I don't even watch all the Star Wars movies, but I already knew about Darth Vader. ;) I thought everyone already knew that he was Darth Vader but they just didn't know how (the process) Anakin became Darth Vader.

deafclimber said:
heh. I am just kidding in my post. I haven't watch this movie yet.

Cheers ;]

Magatsu, is this movie appropriate for 10 and 9 year old girls? Both of them are begging to see this one but I dont feel so certain about the content of this movie. It is peer pressure at their school with their classmates bragging that they will go see it, etc. So my girls have fallen to that pressure.

Magatsu said:
heh. I am just kidding in my post. I haven't watch this movie yet.

Cheers ;]

GRRRRRRRRRRR you fooled me! :booty:

Anyway, I think deaf24fan saw it. What are your thoughts on it?

Meg said:
Magatsu, is this movie appropriate for 10 and 9 year old girls? Both of them are begging to see this one but I dont feel so certain about the content of this movie. It is peer pressure at their school with their classmates bragging that they will go see it, etc. So my girls have fallen to that pressure.

I thought the movie is definitely good and worth it. I seen some parents bringing in the kids but didn't get the chance to gauge their reacton on the scenes cuz I was too focused on the action. heh

Warning spoliers here:

Most of the movie is pretty good for the kids and sure they can handle the action. There is some scenes that may be frightening to the kids espeically some of the questionable actions by Anakin (evil actions with Jedi children), some limbs are chopped off (as it is common throughout most of the Star Wars series), death of a mother, Emperor may look and sound scary.

Meg said:
GRRRRRRRRRRR you fooled me! :booty:

Anyway, I think deaf24fan saw it. What are your thoughts on it?
Heh sorry.

Meg said:
Like deaf24fan said, it is somewhat 'bloody' but it was brief. Of course I didn't watch this movie but according to some of friends, it does contain the questionable scenes (following up deaf24fan's post). One of my friends refused to bring her kid (9 1/2 years old) to the movie.

I understand about the peer pressure situation, it is not easy. Meg, it may sound stupid or money-wasting but I would suggest that you go alone or with your friend(s) to watch the movie then make a decision whether your kids can watch or not. Since you know your own kids, no one else does. Just a suggestion.

Offpoint, to insert the humors:

stormtroopernursing.bmp

1xwing05-19-05.jpg

deaf24fan said:
To quote that article:
I highly recommend you just go screen it yourself first and decide based on that.
Then this:
For me, personally, I’m going to take my young son and daughter, then take them out of the theater or hide their eyes when there’s something I know they’ll think is scary. Out of the entire film, I believe they can handle 97% of what is on the screen.
That's another way to make sure that your kids will not be scared.

Even though I am not a parent but thank for posting the link!

OldNavyGirl said:
I'm going on may 30th for sure that is open caption. :)

Where did you find information on when the Star Wars are OC? Insightcinema.org doesn't have the movie listed. I also checked on Marcus Theater website for upcoming captioned movies and don't see it there either.

I haven't seen Star Wars Esipode III, yet. I will see it someday, hopefully with open caption. :D

Magatsu said:
I've watched this movie and man, I am disappointed. I found out that Anakin is Darth Vader...

Everyone knows Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader for years(back to 1981) because according to Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

EDIT: damn it lol I didn't read the entire posts.. :)

Back