Returning to work

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Starting Monday morning, it will be my first time coming back to work on my project ever since I've been interrupted a lot since last month and the funeral service.

I find it unacceptable that I've been interrupted in a separate events that occurred. Right now, I'm suffering of losing magic a bit, but all is not lost. I will be reading lots of books starting this weekend.

What is unacceptable: I'm falling behind from seven episodes that I'm supposed to be done to being with. Now I will have to study Star trek story once again to restore my vision that I was set to telling the future stories of Garden Keys.

More than just studying Star Trek story, I'll be study Star Wars story also to having two stories mixing together, so I can get a strong sense of what future episodes are supposed to be looking like.

To preventing from anymore interruptions in the future, I have to move to apartment in the order for me to grow up and continues to telling the story of Garden Keys, because season two of Garden Keys will be more darker, blood to be shed, solid story to be told. It will be very maturing, serious story that I've ever to working on.

I need your strong advice; what books of Star Trek or Star Wars should I be reading? Your advice will be very helpful to execute future stories of Garden Keys.

Back