Returning back since i first joined in 2009

Bro. Pouliot

Reaction score
Greeting

My name is Philip Pouliot and you may have already seen my profile account name Bro. Pouliot. This is because I am a simple brethren with a name who believe and obverse YAHUAH's (the Creator one from heaven) teaching law of life. I live in the Commonwealth state of Massachusetts, where I was born and raised. I'm the elder of my late father of his three children. My highest degree level is college at NTID. I was studying to become a graphic designer in print. Unfortunately, I happen went to college at the wrong time and the place after what had happened in 9/11. Now I am just a regular citizen who works in a low class environment like most Americans who work hard for the living.

I was once a member of AllDeaf when I first joined in 2009 and now returning with a new account name. My old account name was Deaf OutSider. That time I was new by trying to come up with a domain idea name for my first personal website I tried to create. Where I want to start sharing about the scriptural and historical truth I have discovered and learned the truth behind it. Since I've started reading the scriptural book (Bible) and discovered the first shocking truth which began my testimony in 2006. All those years of gaining the wisdom about our heavenly Father and the world that taught us all wrong differ from what YAHUAH's teach the way of life. I've started sharing the words I have learned, by creating my own personal website. In the last ten years, my personal website has changed its name three times. Word 2 Believe is the 3rd & the last domain name I have created. I believe this domain name is perfect to keep as long I keep it running online.

Now that I am back, just maybe some of you who is a long time member of AllDeaf may know me? If not, that's alright. This idea of returning to AllDeaf is an idea fresh start to share the truth about our Creator Father that differ from what the world teaches us.

i never see you before but welcomed.... but for your information, we cannot have the religion discussion in here anymore due of too much of agreement and disagreement opinions so the administrator wants it to be silenced.

Rega

Yes, that old screen name was my. I have changed some of my past screen name. Not just here but some other network site too. Word2Believe or Bro.Pouliot is the screen name people will likely see. Because Word 2 Believe is my website domain names and Bro.Pouliot is short words for brethren Pouliot with my last name.

Thank you for welcoming me.

Dear Moondancer

Not many people know me well but very few. Few of those know that I have often explained to them that I am not a religion man but a follower, a believer of YAH. Pointing out that I do not believe in such religion where people get in a set of variously organized beliefs about the relationship between natural and supernatural aspects of reality, and the role of humans in this relationship. Belief(s) in and worship such so-called superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods whom all of them are lost not know the whole truth. Also not knowing that the word "religion" is a baby word which was invented not long before the Latin people.

When people get around about the religion thing, of course there will be a revolutionary going on. History have shown us how many people in the past and present had been rebelling one another because of their different beliefs and culture. This is also including the political beliefs. If you check and study in the Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or dictionary. You will end up see why most people do not realize who they claimed had not or do believe in God are all falling in their own form of belief which come from our past ancestors whom among have divided one another.

Point here, I am not here to poke in to created a chaos or an argument.

Last edited:
i never see you before but welcomed.... but for your information, we cannot have the religion discussion in here anymore due of too much of agreement and disagreement opinions so the administrator wants it to be silenced.

Yes, same with political discussion.

The religious and political discussion ruin the friendship and most of damage has been done.

I left southern baptist in 2004 and became none (nothing in particular) due to anti-LGBT climate and I don't want to associate with them, also some people thought that I'm atheist, whichever, none, nothing in particular or atheist are fine to me.

Back