Retailers Estimate Xbox 360 Failure Rate High as 33 Percent

Wow, I'm SURPRISED!!! :eek3:

Now, he's president of EA Sports but I would wonders if he will not port Madden or EA sport games on PS3, also that's good because I bought All-Pro Football 2K8.

Bow to 2k!!!

I can smell that Sony is pulling MS in their home and tell that PS3 is fuckin sweet.

I thought you are getting rid of APF 2k8?

Mine Elite frozen three times when I play Forza Motorsports 2. As some of you prolly knew that I owned Orginal white 360 system and had it replaced for the 3rd times and fed up and sold it. With the Elite it's much better than all my 3 prevoious white 360s. But still just freeze when I played it for over 3 hours. Hopefully in the future it doesnt break down. My PS3 show no signs of problem... but I had my 1st PS3 returned and got it replaced because I thought my PS3 had problems then the replace one had same results and I got Elite and seeing the same results and realized that my HDTV HDMI card is the one has problems so I use Componment cables for Elite. and Still use HDMI for PS3. My PS3 is great and no freeze and all stuff like this. One of the guy said to avoid it overheating is to make sure your room temp is cool and keep away from anything blocking the vents. I personally think PS3 gonna up in the near future.

All 3 Xbox 360 models (Core, Premium and Elite) use the same mainboard. The design flaw is right on the mainboard. So all of the Xbox 360 consoles out there are poised to fail someday. Quality control is clearly an issue these days with Microsoft.

Remember Microsoft ME? That was a total disaster for Microsoft.

All 3 Xbox 360 models (Core, Premium and Elite) use the same mainboard. The design flaw is right on the mainboard. So all of the Xbox 360 consoles out there are poised to fail someday. Quality control is clearly an issue these days with Microsoft.

Remember Microsoft ME? That was a total disaster for Microsoft.

Hope my Elite doesn't break down. Knocking on woods.

Mine Elite frozen three times when I play Forza Motorsports 2. As some of you prolly knew that I owned Orginal white 360 system and had it replaced for the 3rd times and fed up and sold it. With the Elite it's much better than all my 3 prevoious white 360s. But still just freeze when I played it for over 3 hours. Hopefully in the future it doesnt break down. My PS3 show no signs of problem... but I had my 1st PS3 returned and got it replaced because I thought my PS3 had problems then the replace one had same results and I got Elite and seeing the same results and realized that my HDTV HDMI card is the one has problems so I use Componment cables for Elite. and Still use HDMI for PS3. My PS3 is great and no freeze and all stuff like this. One of the guy said to avoid it overheating is to make sure your room temp is cool and keep away from anything blocking the vents. I personally think PS3 gonna up in the near future.

What are you means about PS3 gonna up in this near future?

I had received some freeze on Xbox 360 but never happened on PS3, that odd.

What are you means about PS3 gonna up in this near future?

I had received some freeze on Xbox 360 but never happened on PS3, that odd.

I meant PS3 will get poplaur in near future while the 360 goes down since 360 plms. Of course it will take little longer for that to happen since not many good PS3 games out there.

Now you making me thinking of getting rid of my 360 Elite.

Oh, just trade into Wii then your problem will be solve.

Don't forget to buy component cable too, also have fun to play online games with Banjo and PowerON in near future.

Many teenagers are complain about PS3 price, they don't get life, also they need get a life and wait til finish the school then they can get one whatever they want too. I had seen alot of members that give a badmouth on Sony, it's obviously from mostly teenagers. I refuse to join Gamespot or IGN.

Some teenagers are complain about Xbox 360 too, they are ended up to struck with PS2 or Wii.

Steve Ballmer, CEO at MS is fucking evil, he was laughing about iPhone and anything like PS3, even worse than Bill Gates.

Oh, just trade into Wii then your problem will be solve.

Don't forget to buy component cable too, also have fun to play online games with Banjo and PowerON in near future.

Why would I want Wii? I have PS3

Why would I want Wii? I have PS3

lol, no...

You just keep PS3 but need trade into Wii from Xbox 360 then your problem will be solved.

PowerON will help you, also he's smart so enough and don't punch on your neck with your hand.

Just kidding...

lol, no...

You just keep PS3 but need trade into Wii from Xbox 360 then your problem will be solved.

PowerON will help you, also he's smart so enough and don't punch on your neck with your hand.

Just kidding...

Well I would prefer get more PS3 games than getting Wii. I have no interest into getting Wii but my fiance want Wii but she will have to buy it herself. I am surprised that APF 2k8 output is 1080p on PS3! wow I am gonna get that game asap once I sold Elite which I just put it on ebay. I will be getting APF 2k8, Nascar 08, and Madden 08. I saw one of the trailer in PSstore relate to Bowling... it said use your senor motion via SIXAXIS controller to bowl. This is same as Wii!!! I was shocked and I love bowling myself so I tried find that game info on www but could not find it anywhere. Maybe it is acrade downloadable?

Back