Restaurant Charges Guy's Credit Card over $850,000

eeeeek! lol

I'm sure it will cleared since it's obviously an error charge.

Last edited:
Whoa! I read the whole article and all 34 comments below the article. That's amazing this could happen LOL (sucks to be them!)

He should have read the receipt after he bought a sandwich. Most people just buy a sandwich, and take receipt, and throw it to trash can right away.

that guy's credit card even have that credit limit to nearly a million dollars?

edit - i just read it. yea most likely a silly computer glitch

:eek3: YIKES! 800K for one sandwich! OH MY GOD! I hope he get this cleared up!

It's good thing the person take their responsible to look on bill to make sure, none is error. I do.

The other day, a friend of mine went to check his bank balance and it was almost -$80 million.

Yes.... almost 80 million dollars below balance. They fixed it though, a bank teller screwed up on a cheque that was cashed.

Still, 80 million dollars below balance? Geez.

Totally bogus news! No way can he have a credit card limit near a million dollars - unless you're Warren Buffett! LOL

Totally bogus news! No way can he have a credit card limit near a million dollars - unless you're Warren Buffett! LOL

American Express credit card have no limit. As long you pay it in full every month.

So that is a possible theory of how this nearly a million dollar sandwich glitch could have happened.

American Express credit card have no limit. As long you pay it in full every month.

So that is a possible theory of how this nearly a million dollar sandwich glitch could have happened.

Still pretty unfortunate his financial institution did not pick up on it - but they always seem to notice if its an error in their favor (ie account suddenly swells with unexplained zeros added next to the original amount, etc)

Still pretty unfortunate his financial institution did not pick up on it - but they always seem to notice if its an error in their favor (ie account suddenly swells with unexplained zeros added next to the original amount, etc)

You are right. That make me wonder sometime. However it is possible.

It s nothing more than glitch in computer system. So it should be a lesson for us all. Check your bank and hold ur recepit to make sure you re not being charged outrageously.

DAMN that's sure one hell of a lunch that guy will remember. 800K for one sandwich computer error or not....its gotta be gold plated :lol:

Back