Respect in This Form II

racheleggert

Reaction score
This is forum where you can express concerns regarding what is going on so people can read and sometimes they didn't mean it.... This will be unlocked forum. I just don't like people saying nasty stuff to GLBT people because I have some GLBT friends.....

Umm... am I missing something here? Did something happen? So far, I haven't really seen anything.

VamPyroX said:
Umm... am I missing something here? Did something happen? So far, I haven't really seen anything.

Ditto here....:confused: What happened? As far as I know...nothing bad has been happening in the Rainbow section.

I'm not sure what's going on either. As far as I can see, this has been a very supportive place to be, whether you're gay, straight, lesbian or transvestite. We get all kinds here...

You can count on any offensive posts that are meant to be disrespectful, to be removed as well by our awesome moderators.

Malfoyish

I've seen people here at NTID get pissed off and upset over nothing. Once, I had a friend yell at me, "Jeez! No one is listening to me! I hate it! Why doesn't anyone like me?" I then asked her, "Did you talk to anyone?" "No", she replied. I then told her, "That's the problem. If you don't talk, what's to listen to? You're talking to me right now and I'm listening to you." "Oh", she replied, "Alright."

Katzie said:
What is "GLBT" ? :dunno:

Katzie -- "GLBT" is short for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered

i also dont know what Racheleggert is talking abt either :dunno: and :confused: cuz so far the Rainbow forum has been good

Fly Free said:
Katzie -- "GLBT" is short for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered

i also dont know what Racheleggert is talking abt either :dunno: and :confused: cuz so far the Rainbow forum has been good

I think she talking about is other forum because I saw it there myself.

I am agree that Rainbow forum here is real good & better one than other forum... I don´t like what I read them ... really terrible one.

Liebling:-))) said:
I think she talking about is other forum because I saw it there myself.

I am agree that Rainbow forum here is real good & better one than other forum... I don´t like what I read them ... really terrible one.
Yeah, it's probably from another forum. It's not just straights mocking GLBT. It's also GLBT that's mocking straights. I've seen some GLBTs get carried away with their pride that they shove it in straight people's faces and that's annoying and disrespectful. I don't care if they are a minority, they are still human so they should treat others with the same respect. Some people say that it's alright because they are a minority like other races, but it's not okay... black, asian, or white... GLBT or straight... rich or poor... strong or weak... lazy or athletic... it doesn't matter, we're still human. Period.

VamPyroX said:
Yeah, it's probably from another forum. It's not just straights mocking GLBT. It's also GLBT that's mocking straights. I've seen some GLBTs get carried away with their pride that they shove it in straight people's faces and that's annoying and disrespectful. I don't care if they are a minority, they are still human so they should treat others with the same respect. Some people say that it's alright because they are a minority like other races, but it's not okay... black, asian, or white... GLBT or straight... rich or poor... strong or weak... lazy or athletic... it doesn't matter, we're still human. Period.

True, i really don´t care either they have color skin, gay, lesbian, transexual, bissexual, etc etc etc... i get on well with them because they accept what i am as i accept what they are... no problem...
That´s other forum i saw is insulation all the time..... most is over gay marriages... that´s what they are deadly against & hoping that gay marriage rights are agree to ban etc. etc. etc.... terrible one, i ever seen.. #
here is a lovely forum... :3some:

I think she´s confusing between here or other forums. ?

As what I sad in my first part of this thread..... other thread is locked.. but mine is more open so people can discuss how we all should show some rexpect to eachother.. I hate locked threads... I am always open to thread not some "locked narrowed minded" like some people (name withdrawn).

VamPyroX said:

:werd: exactamondo Vampy! :thumb:

now im totally lost, I can understand why want to open this forum respect in this thread, I think from my perspective without getting anything heated in this thread, its best that the other thread was remained locked for a reason, the moderator was pointing out that we need to respect this forum as well as a person and as a website, I have no plm with this site whatsoever, and having this thread open can hash up some harsh words but u can see poeple have said they haven't had any plms whatsoever....... SO as my thinking is, let it go .... cuz why hash up something thats already been pointed out. and debating it over and over?

racheleggert said:
As what I sad in my first part of this thread..... other thread is locked.. but mine is more open so people can discuss how we all should show some rexpect to eachother.. I hate locked threads... I am always open to thread not some "locked narrowed minded" like some people (name withdrawn).

I understand how you feel...
I don´t like somebody lock the thread because I like to have discuss with anyone further to see how we agree or disagree each other. Discussion is nothing do with insulation but opinion.
BUT with NO insulation...

threads are often locked due to debates that gets so heated and becomes off topic due to insulting/slanderous/whatever type posts directed TO a person as opposed to ref to the topic on that thread

Back