respect for gay and lesbians

Suppose I respect to guy after he grab my balls instead give him a fist-sandwich?

there are people who don't even respect themselves.

so gays are asking too much from us...

So they need to back off...

CODAchild said:
:eek2: First off, people don't just decide they are going to be gay and lesbian one day and change back the next day. It's part of their geneology. There is nothing that anyone can do to change that. Some of the postings I read by a couple of people shows me how sheltered their lives are.
"God said, if you don't respect my people, then you don't respect Me" We should never judge a person because they are gay or lesbian, we take a deeper look inside of them, their hearts, and that is what we take them for. It has to be confusing on the person when they discover they love someone that is the same sex, but, what makes this whole thing worse? Is the way they are discriminated, ridiculed and harrassed. There is no need of that. Furthermore, when they are in a same sex relationship, they love from the heart the same as us heterosexuals do. We have no right to bash anyone that is in the same sex relationship, we do all we can to show them they are still our friends.
Coolie, those people were not your true friends if they turned their backs on you like that. You don't need them. You want friends who are loyal and honest , and take you for who you really are. Acceptance is the key factor here, acceptance!!!
Why can't anyone just turn around and see how beautiful life really is, how wonderful some people can be, and stop centering and focusing on people who are in a relationship that they just cannot accept. They are human too, they have feelings too, and they are a lot more forgiving than some of us humans could ever be. They are put of our human race!!!!

Well said there sista! :hug:

I gotta tell you all a story, The first time I've met someone who is lesbian when I still was in high school, at my job she and I worked together, a lot of employees didn't like her because at the fact she was a lesbian, They were so mean to her and I was too. :( until one day I saw her in the freezer at work, crying her eyes out. I felt bad for her, so I decide to open my arms to her and told her I was sorry that I would respect her as a person. But, others did not, they called her a lot of names out of the book, one day she didn't show up for work, I got so curious where she was at, the manager told me she will no longer be here anymore, I said what?! She quit or she got fired? He wouldn't tell me until we had a meeting where all the employee must appears, at the meeting they told us that she commit suicide. I was shocked!

Even her mother was there at the meeting, she read us a note from her daughter stating that she cannot help herself that she loves women, she didn't ask to fall in love with the same sex, She didn't want to live with people out in the world who wouldn't understand how she really felt, instead of judging her to understand where she's coming from, and for who she was as a person. then she mention my name how I finally saw that she was hurting and that I understood her when nobody else did. Oh man I cried my eyes out, from that day forward I stop judging the homosexuals, and treat them like human beings. ;)

if they wanna have sex and love each other, then go ahead.

why should I feel sorry for them?

I have to deal with myself and my birth defect.

And I have trouble getting respect from others too...

So why they should get special treatment.

And look at all of us, we have to deal with deafness, tornado, hurricane, homeless people, and terrorists...

So gay people just want attention attention attention, so please back off.

Miss*Pinocchio,

Shhh.... You talk too much. Is there a light switch on ur back to turn you off? or maybe batteries? Or are you just like Chucky from the movie "Child play"? that can talk without batteries? :shock:

Don't forget respect for the transgendered and bisexual folk either :P

Did you see that on Oprah when that man cut off his penis and he looks like his wife...

And his wife was sobbing... saying she had to place her head on his breasts... every night

She didn't want a lesbian relationship...

She wants a penis... geez... that was so selfish of her husband...

I can't respect someone like that.

Oprah told him why not go all the way, why not go find a man and have sex with him.
And the husband said he loves his wife....

Ewwww.... that is so pathetic.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
if they wanna have sex and love each other, then go ahead.

why should I feel sorry for them?

I have to deal with myself and my birth defect.

And I have trouble getting respect from others too...

So why they should get special treatment.

And look at all of us, we have to deal with deafness, tornado, hurricane, homeless people, and terrorists...

So gay people just want attention attention attention, so please back off.

What the gay people are asking for is to be treated equally, not specially. The bad treatment they get from homophobic people and people who don't want to give them the same rights as other people is special treatment of the bad kind.

RedFox said:
What the gay people are asking for is to be treated equally, not specially. The bad treatment they get from homophobic people and people who don't want to give them the same rights as other people is special treatment of the bad kind.

Treated equally? They can sit in the resturant, just like everybody else,
they can sit in any seat on the bus. They can be on tv shows....
but but they can't make us watch it, if it is boring, then it is boring.

And plus gay people can do whatever they want to...

I just think gay marriage is a bad idea.

If you think I only attack gay people, you are wrong.
I attack everyone. You saw me attack smokers.
You saw me talking bad about "Julia" is ugly.
You see me posting thread about Atheists.
And even put myself down.

Is this what this thread is about, aiming at me?

Why can't you just forget about me, and just put me on ignore.
I am sorry for provoking you and all.

Geez, I am nobody.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
cheri doesn't have respect for me, so there. I rest my case. :mrgreen:

It's not about showing respect for you, It's about your ranting off and on repeatedly about homosexuals, One day you said you'll stop judging, another day you kept judging them. It's like watching a golf tournament on TV that put me in deep sleeping zone, That's how I feel when I read your off and on ranting posts. So, How about being quiet for a while, another word shut-up. :wave:

why I have to shut up?

I have freedom of speech.

I can say whatever I want to say.

Why I have to fear of saying what is on my mind?

I don't appreciate you and other people even gay people
tryiing to take away MY RIGHTS.

I don't have to respect you if I don't want to.

You can't make me.

If people don't like me, then too bad. if they don't like you,
then oh well, so stop rubbing yourself on everybody face...
and get a LIFE!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
why I have to shut up?

I have freedom of speech.

I can say whatever I want to say.

Why I have to fear of saying what is on my mind?

I don't appreciate you and other people even gay people
tryiing to take away MY RIGHTS.

I don't have to respect you if I don't want to.

You can't make me.

If people don't like me, then too bad. if they don't like you,
then oh well, so stop rubbing yourself on everybody face...
and get a LIFE!!!

Miss P. you have no respect for yourself and others. how would u feel if we talked abt your race, how will u feel about it?? your such a moron

whatever...

all I know this is, you have to earn respect.
you can't demand respect.

You have to earn it, do you understand?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
whatever...

all I know this is, you have to earn respect.
you can't demand respect.

You have to earn it, do you understand?

omg.. i am surprised.. but i have to agree with this one. respect is earned. it really is. but yes, i understand.

i was raised in a catholic home, so yes, i was raised to belive gay/lesbian relationships are wrong... but my aunt is a lesbian, and my uncle is gay. do i respect them? yes, i do. it is their decision, but i still think it's wrong. is that my fault, i don't think so, i was raised that way... is that my parent's fault... no, they were raised that way.. etc.

to me, i think respect is something that you earn, however, that doesn't mean that you disrespect them to start with by throwing harsh comments... i say, keep it to yourself.

i think it is only starts to become disrespectful if i start saying hurtful things. do i have gay/lesbian friends? yes i do. and i still respect them, no matter how wrong i think it is. you feel what you feel inside, but that doesn't mean you act upon it.

i respect gay/lesbians in general b/c that's their decision, but i don't respect each and everyone of them individually... just like with straight people... for example... i don't respect couples dry humping in public places, i will say something then, i don't care if i feel like i disrespected them, b/c they certainly are disrespecting others.

ahh.. respect. respect is always going to be an issue gay/lesbian/straight/old/young/rich/poor/etc. there's always going to be people out there that don't respect certain people, i am guilty as well, i have people that i don't respect whatsover. i don't care for them, nor will i ever respect them, maybe given the chance to walk in their shoes, perhaps a slight chance it would happen, but i highly doubt that.

i don't respect murders/killers/thieves/rapists/prostitutes/child molesters... do you guys think that everyone in this world still deserves all that respect? i don't think so.

Last edited:
ohh and it's not that i agree with everything that Ms. P is saying... but some of you, i do believe that you are disrespecting her in more ways than one. call her a f*ckhead?.. and an as*hole just because she's voicing out her own opinion and how she feels about gay/lesbians... it's kind of hypocritical... c'mon.. lay off the cuss words... they are very DISRESPECTFUL, gay or not.

right...

I ain't gonna respect somebody just because he or she is gay.

Gimme a break.

To all, this thread is to discuss about gay/lesbain, their activities and expansion of their freedom. We are in United States where they execrise their freedom of speedn and their individualism. We are not to interfer with that whether they want attention in public places (i.e. in this forum) or not. If you do not like their views here, please do not post comments slashing their activities just because you do not like it. Please refrain any negative remarks from this forum and there are plenty of forum to discuss. If there is any negative remarks, I will take that user up to another moderator and recommend for a ban. I do not like to ban anyone because AllDeaf is a great forum to discuss in and to develop friendship. This forum is just like any society, we have disagreements but we keep them to ourselves. If you want to argue, then develop your own thread in "On-Topic" forum, then that is where heat should take place. If you disagree with that person in "On-topic" then refrain any comments in that thread.

Thank you very much,

Scott

Miss*Pinocchio said:
right...

I ain't gonna respect somebody just because he or she is gay.

Gimme a break.

Whoa, for a minute, I am shocked that I actually do agree with one sentence Miss P said here.

I won't just respect somebody just because he is gay or she is lesbian. The fact that a person is gay or lesbian (or bisexual) should not define who he/she is. I can say same thing about deaf/hearing, I wont just respect someone because he/she happens to be deaf.

I will respect someone if he/she knows him/herself very well, to a point where he/she is self-confident enough to also respect others and not to create problems or drama for others. I will respect someone if they have a good personality and keep a life full of compassion and good deeds. I have a hugh amount of respect for people who looks at life through rosy glasses and rarely complains.

I suggest you guys, Just simple pure ol'e ignore MissP which she is rude remarks and have no remorse feelings towards Gay.

Useless!

MissP, Give them a break.. You have no respect their morals feelings.. If I were you.. I'll blunt'n you because you have no rights speak up like that not proprite your behaviour!
I don't felt sorry for you being "fanstany pathitiac lying teeth" because you don't have any much friends who truly cares about you.. Now they are feel not comfy being you here due bad remarks totally rude..

Cause them felt sour. I suggest you.. Do you know where is exit? ...... then don't come back here..
Find another forum where fits for you..

Back