respect for gay and lesbians

rjr2006

Reaction score
today at my high school, the principal (headmaster) said that gay children have been abused and tried to commit suicide, because they didn't feel right in schools due to bullying. I am heterosexual and PLEASE RESPECT gay people since they want to be open minded and I don't mind having friends who are gay or lesbian.

Amen! Rj Amen! I also feel bad for them too, because they are people just like us too only that they are attracted to the same sex. Big deal that doesn't effect our lives. ;)

i would love to have those people to respect with our freedom being gay... but it's impossible for them to respect for people who's is gay.

Myself I knew that I had lost alot of friends becuase im being gay stupid eh?

huh, you accuse me of being a lesbian, and you want to give me
respect?

I don't get it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
huh, you accuse me of being a lesbian, and you want to give me
respect?

I don't get it.

Nobody asked that you give respect, or even voice your opinion. Rjr was saying that he RESPECTS people with a homosexual lifestyle, not that you do because we all know that you DONT. As if it isnt hard enough for gays and lesbians to live life in this world without being hated and rediculed, and as if it isnt hard enough coming out to their family and close friends, on top of that you have assholes like Miss P.

Miss P :rl:

gay people aren't the only people that are being discriminate.

I face discrimination everyday, and people
tease or make fun of me at school for no reason at all...

People will always pick on each other, no matter what...

And I am surprised that 3 white cops and an asian cop
beaten up a black man in New Orleans...
An asian man beat up a black man???

Even white person get discriminate too...

Just like rjr, people like him accuse me and other people
of being gay...

just because I and other people don't want love from opposite sex...
doesn't mean people are homosexual.

I think most homosexual people are told they are gay...

Boy George for example, he likes to put on makeup on and
wear dresses... but people accuse him of being gay...
but he deny it many time...
I think Boy George is not gay... I think he just wanna look better
with makeup...

And the word "respect"

I think rjr need to respect me for choosing to not be with men
and stop saying I am a lesbian...

I can see why people start believing that they are gay...
because people tell them that they are gay....

So rjr, so don't even think about telling me I am lesbian
and hoping I believe it and be lesbian.
Because I know I am not lesbian, I know who I am...
and I don't want a man because I am happy without one...

So respect me.

rjr :thumb:

today at my high school, the principal (headmaster) said that gay children have been abused and tried to commit suicide, because they didn't feel right in schools due to bullying. I am heterosexual and PLEASE RESPECT gay people since they want to be open minded and I don't mind having friends who are gay or lesbian. feel bad for gays

I'm really glad that principal are open mind about gay children or parents. It's great to know that principal at your school teach the students how to respect gay children.

I feel bad for them have no life where they received bullied or unfair from closed mind people.

Crazymanw00t said:
The school should never allow to open the gay lifestyle to influence the school.

signs053.gif
It's about r-e-s-p-e-c-t. It's the principal's duty to make sure that all students are treat equally.

You cannot expect a Principal ignored what is going on at his school. Use your common sense.

Crazymanw00t said:
The school should never allow to open the gay lifestyle to influence the school.

Remember that everyone are human... anyone need to open mind when others have different life than us. Simple is accept it.

Of course my children knows what gay lifestyle is. What's wrong with that? Why should I hide gay lifestyle from my children? No! They knows gay thru TV and public.....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
of being gay...

with makeup...

Where did you get the subject. Boy George already told everybody that he is GAY long time ago and his ex-boyfriend was in the band!!!

Not all homosexual will tell ppl that they are gay. Some of them are in the closet and they are not ready to come out. Or it not their business.

People have feelings and YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT!!!! You better be careful because some day someone in your family or your friend coming out of the closet and say they are gay or lesbian. What are you going to do about it??

My sister is bi-sexual, my two cousins is lesbian, and my brother in law's brother is gay. My best friend coming out of the closet after he graduate from High School and we are still friend.

I don't care if there was gay people seen me in the locker room or at the beach or anywhere in the public.

I always give my respect to GLBT no matter what.....

Crazymanw00t said:

KNOCK IT OFF! They asked for respect and it not always about SEX!!!! It about FEELINGS!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
of being gay...

just because I and other people don't want love from opposite sex...
doesn't mean people are homosexual.

with makeup...

And the word "respect"

I think rjr need to respect me for choosing to not be with men
and stop saying I am a lesbian...

I can see why people start believing that they are gay...
because people tell them that they are gay....

So rjr, so don't even think about telling me I am lesbian
and hoping I believe it and be lesbian.
Because I know I am not lesbian, I know who I am...
and I don't want a man because I am happy without one...

So respect me.

:ugh2:

rjr2006 said:
today at my high school, the principal (headmaster) said that gay children have been abused and tried to commit suicide, because they didn't feel right in schools due to bullying. I am heterosexual and PLEASE RESPECT gay people since they want to be open minded and I don't mind having friends who are gay or lesbian.

I agree with you abt that i do LOTTS RESPECT all mah friends who is gay and lesbo it's no matter what cuz they are open mind and i alway hang out with them no matter what ;) RJR

Errr..... NO!!!!!! The first time I fell in love with a girl, I didn't even know that girls could fall in love with girls. Well like, I knew it rhetoricly, but I didn't know it was possible for ME to fall in love with a girl!
Crazyman....honestly you are SO prejudicated......Your attitude is slowly but surely dying. Many young people are a lot more accepting of homosexuality nowadays. Your attitude is like some old person who was raised in the heart of the Bible Belt, or like those really sheltered kids who have been raised for Christ 24/7 with no exposure to the secluar real world. I know a LOT of people who follow rather conservative Christian churches, but they have told me that they are OK with homosexuality. They see it as "It's the quality of the love that counts."
The church is evolving and changing......and I bet you in twenty or thirty years people will look back and be SHOCKED at present day attitudes towards same sex love! Back when my parents were growing up the debate was about interracial marriage. Now, a lot of kids are SHOCKED about the vitrol and hatred that interracial couples dealt with back then! Sure it's still somewhat shocking, but people have learned to accept it...... as they will with same sex love!

CoolieFroggie said:
i would love to have those people to respect with our freedom being gay... but it's impossible for them to respect for people who's is gay.

Myself I knew that I had lost alot of friends becuase im being gay stupid eh?

Nahh ur not STUIPD cuz you are already become being gay it's ur decision feel comfortable it's no matter juz follow ur heart do right thing smile if they don't accpet who you are then too bad for them cuz ur rights decision not their :thumb: cuz i do respect you

deafdyke said:
Errr..... NO!!!!!! The first time I fell in love with a girl, I didn't even know that girls could fall in love with girls. Well like, I knew it rhetoricly, but I didn't know it was possible for ME to fall in love with a girl!
Crazyman....honestly you are SO prejudicated......Your attitude is slowly but surely dying. Many young people are a lot more accepting of homosexuality nowadays. Your attitude is like some old person who was raised in the heart of the Bible Belt, or like those really sheltered kids who have been raised for Christ 24/7 with no exposure to the secluar real world. I know a LOT of people who follow rather conservative Christian churches, but they have told me that they are OK with homosexuality. They see it as "It's the quality of the love that counts."
The church is evolving and changing......and I bet you in twenty or thirty years people will look back and be SHOCKED at present day attitudes towards same sex love! Back when my parents were growing up the debate was about interracial marriage. Now, a lot of kids are SHOCKED about the vitrol and hatred that interracial couples dealt with back then! Sure it's still somewhat shocking, but people have learned to accept it...... as they will with same sex love!

I agree w/you and you get good point

with all the unusual weathers we are having, yeah God wants
us to respect Gays... yeah sure.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
with all the unusual weathers we are having, yeah God wants
us to respect Gays... yeah sure.

Are you kidding? :shock:

Who said the weather had anything to do with gay people? The weather doesn't know which countries or cities respect gay people. It just follows physics. If there was really a god controlling the weather to target places that are gay friendly, the god should go for San Francisco. Then why are those hurricanes hitting the east and south of the US and very rarely hit the west? It's the Bible Belt that's being hit instead of gay friendly San Francisco. It's the water in the west being colder than the Gulf water. It doesn't look like the weather is being used to target people who respect gays. So do not use bad weather to encourage people to disrespect gays.

Back