resound azure: random whistling feedback

toffee_pie

Reaction score
hi folks

I have azure mini bte aids and one aid for some reason makes feedback sounds typically when i got tv shows or a film or, its like a sharp burst of noise and usually caused by music (effects). my audio has no idea what to do about this, he has ran feedback manager etc but no joy.

the aids are great at blocking out noise, has anyone got similar issues with these?

thanks.

It's probably the settings.

I have a Siemens digital hearing aid. It comes with 3 pre-programmed modes... "normal mode", "crowd mode", and "music-television mode". Normal Mode is like every other hearing aid, but with anti-feedback. Crowd Mode is like Normal Mode, but drowns out a lot of the background sounds... but focuses on the sound in front of you (the person talking to you in a crowded restaurant). Music-Television mode is like Normal Mode, but without anti-feedback. Since music and sound effects from television are usually considered as feedback, they are reduced. So, listening to music with Normal Mode is hard. That's what Music-Television Mode is for. :)

Back