residential Deaf schools, info wanted

aslpup

Reaction score
Hi
where can I find a listing and web sites of all the residential Deaf schools in the country? I have a 7 yr old Deaf son and maybe we want to move in the future so I would like to know my options. I am currently trying to place him in FSDB here in Florida.... waiting for them to finish reviewing his records..... pray for us that he gets in!

thanks!
Judy

Hi
where can I find a listing and web sites of all the residential Deaf schools in the country? I have a 7 yr old Deaf son and maybe we want to move in the future so I would like to know my options. I am currently trying to place him in FSDB here in Florida.... waiting for them to finish reviewing his records..... pray for us that he gets in!

thanks!
Judy

You should be able to do a google search and get a listing. Or your state dept. of ed. should be able to provide you with national listings.

I hope the review goes well, and your son is admitted. Please keep us informed on your progress.

Do u want only residential deaf schools? There are day deaf schools without the dorms too. Jillo has good advice. :)

u can go to Maryland School for the Deaf and I think in that website there is a link to other deaf schools in the US. It is a start!

Good luck and pls keep us posted! :)

thanks for the help! Yes I will let you all know the results as soon as I hear back from FSDB. It should be soon.

thanks for the help! Yes I will let you all know the results as soon as I hear back from FSDB. It should be soon.

Good luck to you. I am one of those parents who relocated in order to send my son to a deaf school as a day student.

Back